Fracturing Immolation race

Fucking. Awesome.

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that is the best race type ever.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Spoiler
Your feedback's positivity was unexpected. Thank you.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
it was helluva boorin. would love fracture if the clones gave full exp aswell
Last edited by janimauk on Feb 9, 2014, 12:51:29 AM
yea my problem is it is just chaos. I have no idea if I've killed all the XP granting mobs.

If all mobs that were non fractured mobs were in purple or something, then I think id be ok with the race.

Otherwise you really have no idea whats going on.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Fun wise it might be Turbo as well but the main issue I got there is the FPS death.

Especially Southern Forest, Sins 1 and Weavers chambers turned into slide shows.

Other improvements would be fixing chainfractures.

Some mobs just fracture over and over, because being submerged and not instantly triggered yields no experience but they keep fracturing so instead of fighting 5 devourers you suddenly fight 20.

"
Morsexier wrote:
Otherwise you really have no idea whats going on.

i think that's the point
how is the race where you get 2-5 fps on gtx660 + i7-4770k and desync every second supposed to be fun
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Blame the devs for not fixing ground effects and particle effects.

And you can be happy with 2-5 FPS.

I had 0 FPS in Forest and Weavers Chambers for several seconds.

Ofc we only get "Ground Ice/Fire etc look good now" but they still fuck up everybodies performance.

Fracturing is too laggy to enjoy. So much desync, dying when you are no where near monsters hitting you. :\
I don't find any fun when forced to kill no exp fracture again and again, so I just quit when reached some points.

The fps drop and desync overload in some area make it unplayable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info