Why are racer servers so bad lately?

I have also experienced a lot off problems over the past two weeks. But i'm not entirely sure yet if the problems are cause by server issues or my own connection.

I'm getting like massive ping increases maybe once or twice every race. And when I say massive I mean like 1000 ping, when moments before I had a smooth 30..
Do you guys notice the same latency issues? Or does this mean my problem is most likely a fucked up connection?
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
I have also experienced a lot off problems over the past two weeks. But i'm not entirely sure yet if the problems are cause by server issues or my own connection.

I'm getting like massive ping increases maybe once or twice every race. And when I say massive I mean like 1000 ping, when moments before I had a smooth 30..
Do you guys notice the same latency issues? Or does this mean my problem is most likely a fucked up connection?

Ping jumping that high sounds like it's on your end. Though 30 ping the rest of the time... Super jealous.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
tagpt wrote:
(to be honest, this death is entirely my fault because it is known that you can never leap out of FrankerZ as a Marauder)
http://www.twitch.tv/tagcosta/b/501559545?t=19m40s

Oh man, i'm sorry, the music and circumstances in that vid, just made me lol. I was rooting for you when you were at 6, 7, 8, 9 hp.

"
MajorMudfish wrote:

The default answer would be to powercycle your router and/or modem.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Feb 8, 2014, 11:58:10 AM
Today has been pretty good, I only had one incident from all the races so far where I lost control briefly.. It just gets frustrating dealing with it on a constant basis when you want to challenge yourself and timings you set.
so it's maybe because I played the trashleague 1w but I definitely noticed something really wrong this time
constant mob desync, losing connexion on regular basis :<
Trashleague one week level 30 and like 7 or 8 rips already.....

As if I would play on Australia the potion keys react far too late.
"
Pam wrote:
so it's maybe because I played the trashleague 1w but I definitely noticed something really wrong this time
constant mob desync, losing connexion on regular basis :<

I dunno, it's hard to compare to short races, given i'm (most are?) playing an ultra aggressive low-hp style (in Dom) that therefore constantly gets stunned, meaning i'm intentionally causing desync about 10 times per minute. Yeah, i'm forcing Unwavering Stance, now.
account number 2
Don't usually play races but in the 1-week ohlol constant desync everywhere.

Now I play desynclone acrobatics w/ low life so that may explain it ofc, but still seems pretty bad.
This is getting ridiculous. They need to allot more servers to races during week race or get rid of the cooldown on /oos. I died in BLAMT to a zombie that had not yet started his attack animation. I took a vaal smash in 100min fixed seed BEFORE vaal started his animation (survived with 8hp luckily), and I don't know what the actual fuck just happened in Champions with The Brute. As soon as I'd /oos he'd be somewhere else within 2 seconds and my ping was solid the entire time. This is nuts.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
The 1 week does seem to have a massive impact on race servers.. I haven't had the insane lag that I posted on the original post yet this week in a race but playing on the Dom 1 week I am constantly teleported to areas I haven't walked to. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info