"
narbays wrote:
That's what I was trying to figure out. I'm at 13k evasion and 75% block/spell block. I could have dropped the spell block down to 40% and gotten evasion up to 19k but I didn't see a point.

He just went through my 4k life and defenses like it wouldn't matter. That's why I was trying to ask how he did it because this thread doesn't contain any relevant information; his build is the same thing everyone else runs.

The relevant information is what skill gems and gear he's using.

So he took the few sword passives that negate block and picked resolute technique; all with a very nice mainhand. Here I was hoping it was something special :(

I don't see how the devs are going to implement PVP without totally destroying hundreds of builds. First it's righteous fire eating through peoples defenses, then its everyone else with resolute technique eating through avoidance.

He has the best gear money can buy. Top mirrored 1h sword among other perfect gear for the most part.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
narbays wrote:
That's what I was trying to figure out. I'm at 13k evasion and 75% block/spell block. I could have dropped the spell block down to 40% and gotten evasion up to 19k but I didn't see a point.

He just went through my 4k life and defenses like it wouldn't matter. That's why I was trying to ask how he did it because this thread doesn't contain any relevant information; his build is the same thing everyone else runs.

The relevant information is what skill gems and gear he's using.

So he took the few sword passives that negate block and picked resolute technique; all with a very nice mainhand. Here I was hoping it was something special :(

I don't see how the devs are going to implement PVP without totally destroying hundreds of builds. First it's righteous fire eating through peoples defenses, then its everyone else with resolute technique eating through avoidance.

He has the best gear money can buy. Top mirrored 1h sword among other perfect gear for the most part.

icwutudidtharr
Should I take Iron Reflexes if I'm using AA, also what auras do you run if You don't use AA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info