"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
yungjoc wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:
duelist, but i guess it's the same as the marauder.
also, can you give us some suggestions? like standard gear and how to duel vs harder matchups like vs RF.

lol good luck beating RF
cheap pussies
literally 0 skill

who cares guys, just quit match or ignore, they suck at life and deserve no duel

@google: what you think of this? i really like it because of acro / phase acro on top of block and 30% crit reduction, but the dmg and ias really low ... will it fail because of that? What sword are you using? (Ias / x-x value on it?)

BTW you take point - point - point and not even oak in normaL?

if u wanan use acrobat and phase then feel free to but i dont think it help much rather get mroe dps of hp
yes u can get oak get more psychical damage

im using axn sword

Last edited by googie337 on Jan 22, 2014, 8:18:57 PM
Cool! What u think of using ageis for this build? Since u get the max block.
Thanks
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
yea u can use agies but u need agies gear
"
Google337 wrote:
if u wanan use acrobat and phase then feel free to but i dont think it help much rather get mroe dps of hp
yes u can get oak get more psychical damage

im using axn sword

ok because i remember you dualing herpes and saying acro would help a lot vs him, in your stream a week ago or so

i real like your build man, in summary for everyone how i see it

scion: most balanced one, also maxes block
Marauder: gets the gz 30% crit reduction and gets the most hp of all 3 .. I would do this, also cuz mara is my fav look :P
Duelist: Most damage!

Marauder and duelist dont max normal block, even with 30% shield

@google: What a noob I am LOL, i forgot to post my tree ... you think the dmg is too low to make this work? Pls look over it very quickly and lmk

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAwAEfgSxBbUF-RUgFfAZLhrbG60byBx4J-0qTSzpMHExnjGwNZI4ljpCOlg64TwtPeI_J0MxR35I7kp9SshLeExgTeNOKlBQU99USVb6Vw1YY1jbW69c-V4TXz9fsWBLZU1noGwWbqpyqXTteu982X6ag9uE2YTvhxmHdojxjM-QCpVmmyabg6C0o4qj56ZXq8WsWayqrK-18rZBtxe3PrfTud3DhsT2xqLGrsbYy_XN6s5x1CPUj9fL2WHaPd0N3aje9uXF5w_nUudj55Ho1usU7g7vDvIv8kXz3fVG9kj5Y_uq-_z8S_zF_gr-jw==

Also, what common swaps you have? Do you ever swap SOL amu or rathpith shield for evasion shield when dueling crit melee builds? (lol sorry if it sounds noobish)
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 23, 2014, 3:38:59 AM
i dont swap anything unless they trap then use a bow and rain of arrow to clear (but hard to for a meelee vs trap) otherwise no swap just 1hsword/shield

the reason i dont use acrobats anymore because herpes is crit and crit is based on rng so acrobat does help but i wouldn't recommend getting it cuz its too far

i prefer u use the marauder route nodes that i made and get more dps

p.s u can try to fight first with acrobat so yea test it out but compare it to my tree its basically a standard dps/life base tree nothing special

add me if u like to pvp i dont know who u are just know u are active on here looking to fight u 1h vs 1h
Last edited by googie337 on Jan 23, 2014, 3:44:01 AM
Templar plz.
"
Google337 wrote:
i dont swap anything unless they trap then use a bow and rain of arrow to clear (but hard to for a meelee vs trap) otherwise no swap just 1hsword/shield

the reason i dont use acrobats anymore because herpes is crit and crit is based on rng so acrobat does help but i wouldn't recommend getting it cuz its too far

i prefer u use the marauder route nodes that i made and get more dps

p.s u can try to fight first with acrobat so yea test it out but compare it to my tree its basically a standard dps/life base tree nothing special

add me if u like to pvp i dont know who u are just know u are active on here looking to fight u 1h vs 1h

what was killing you? his molten shell?

yeah i prefer your tree too, i guess spell block is enough for casters, and evasion for crit melee builds. 40% acro is real strong vs RT melee though were evasion dont do jack and they reduce your block, argh such a pity its so far away
minor changes to duelist build ;)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecDAASxBS0G7g0wEPASvBQgFHEXPhjbGlUa2xutG8gceB0mIWAj9iXfJ08xnjGwMgk0NTWSNug4ljrhPeJAoEGqRmlHfkjuSk9KfUxgTeNQR1PfVvpYr1jbWfNaSFuvXPleE1-xYEtgb2EhYxdko2UvZU1noGxGbI1uaXJscql07XTxeA14rnrvfNl-moTZhO-HdojxkAqVZpdwmSubLZuDo-emV6cwqW6rxaxZrKqsr6-iszG18rcXt9O9gb6nwQfDhsv10TbTftRS137Xy90N5cXnD-dj55HuDu_w8YryRfVG9zL46_v8_MX-Cv6P
Last edited by Gjohny on Jan 23, 2014, 12:14:54 PM
lol.

oh god... why did you post this....

going to lose more in pvp.
hey btw man, you still at 50k dps or more now?

And what items you recommend for other slots? Any uniques? tnx again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info