Can we have a PvP channel?

"
Gnusnas wrote:
To Henry_GGG

3)But, I think u would agree, that inforamtion, that i recieved from moderator and your explanation differ.

Simon_GGG: Hi there, please refrain from spamming advertisements in global chat. Thanks.

Pretty clear to me.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Gnusnas wrote:

The problem is that I recently got message from GGG Moderator that says – I can’t write about PvP in Global Chat ( BTW I have never seen any replies of other players in global that my messages are distracting)

Firstly, there's nothing wrong with asking for people to PvP in global chat. However, with that being said, it isn't okay to go around spamming, which is why you received a mute, as this is what we saw in the report:
Gnusnasxxx: Templar lvl 53 is looking for some PvP vs lvls 60-70
VoidBalboa: Waxed Garb pc pm pls

A single line would suffice, and even sending it to multiple global channels would be fine, but that many times in a single global channel is not okay.

I'll forward your suggestion about a PvP channel/forum on to the development team for their consideration. I'm sorry that you had an unsatisfactory experience, and to hear of the trouble you have with PvP'ing on a regular basis, hopefully in the future we'll be able to improve things for you and the other PvP orientated players.

Yeah, a PvP channel in every league would be nice because it's really hard to find players to pvp with. I host a party, and no one comes. I host a party, putting up a prize, and only a few come and when i say few, it's like 2-3 only. Would be great if there is a pvp channel for every league as a start for the next upcoming patch.

Because when i typed in global chat, people are complaining. Just like how some people go to global chat and type "WTS STUFF AT XXX Exalted Orbs". When i typed, "anyone wanna pvp", in global chat, some even flamed at me. So yeah, hopefully we can have our own pvp channel so we won't annoy other people just by asking for pvp.
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Last edited by rokuthecat on Jan 3, 2014, 7:40:14 AM
I have been spamming like crazy and challenging random players aswell. Ended up challenging a party that was doing piety and one guy accepted and then all 6 players went up against me so they couldnt do Piety anymore. :D. The guy WHO accepted basically made the Whole party teleport into the Arena without them even knowing about it : D.

So far, to use the Dueling ability, you haft to spam it like a complete maniac. (And spam global chat.)

I did not get muted.... And I cant stop spamming. Also tried to make a PvP party in act 2 normal town. This worked to some degree, but only once.

Im pretty sure im one of the worst spammers ATM.
"
I made a thread about this as well a long time ago. I have been messaged by the mods too saying not to spam chat. When I asked them how it was spamming since I was only posting every few minutes in a dead chat, they said it was spam because players didnt like it....

When something is about PvP... The other players get mad instantly. Same thing in D3 and other games. Its really strange. If u spam PC on a certain item im not sure if people will get mad in the same degree compared to spamming PvP stuff. Prob. because they hate PvP or something.

Like:

RandomGuy: PC QUIVER!!!!!!
RandomGuy: PC QUIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RandomGuy: PC QUIVER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RandomGuy2: 2 Chaos
ForumMod: 2 Chaos

PvpGuy: NEEED PVP!!
PvpGuy: NEEED PPVVVP!!!!!
PvpGuy: NEEEEEEEEED PVP!!!!!

Random Guy 2: FUCK YOU!
Random Guy 3: STFU!
ForumMod: You have been muted for spamming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8q02BQFLY
This would be great! and allow me to place my bot there to enable ranking aswell!

The channel should be the same for all leagues, maybe we can put up a poll to agree on a channel? Preferably a global one, since nobody uses the global chat.

See this link for more information about my ranking system if you havent read the thread.
Last edited by Umaycry on Jan 4, 2014, 12:22:16 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Before release we were using channel 303 for a short while. That petered out after a week or two though.

All GGG would really need to do to make this thrive rather than peter out: make the game remember your last used global(trade) channel(s) and join that number anytime you log on a character.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95(retired?) 92(BPL) 97(GSF)
Any feedback from development team? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info