We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

I am a player on the POE Taiwan server. I would like to provide feedback regarding "runes."

In your game, many melee attack skills are restricted to "axes" and "swords."

In the crafting of two-handed swords,
you can use the weapon mod
"Attack Critical Strikes ignore Enemy Monster Elemental Resistances"
along with the rune
"No Physical Damage, Has (50–100)% increased Elemental Damage."

However, in the crafting of two-handed axes, it is unfair that only the rune "Attack Critical Strikes ignore Enemy Monster Elemental Resistances" is available.

Axes and two-handed swords are often grouped together in your melee design, but only two-handed swords benefit from this in the current version.
My first real investment in a PoE league, I should have started a long time ago. Having a blast!
Hey guys,

First of all i just want to thank you for this amazing game.

My feedback is about the console version of the game, any chance to implement buttons configuration so we could remap the buttons as we like, cuz they was how its implemented is really hard to get used to, and some of the stuff just dont make any sense.

Best regards,
I love the league so far.

Only thing im disappointed is runes.
Im summoner. Im restricted to wands and shields.
All options are so boring for summoner.
You should readjust some restrictions because why even add runes if a decent amount of builds cant use the cool ones and is restricted to boring increased damage.
You did it right with charms. You failed at runes.
The game is over all very good. The variety of mechanics, awesome graphics and fast combat are what keep me returning. However, what causes me to log off in frustration and eventually quit until a new expansion comes out are: 1. having to run all the way back from the start of a map after a death; and 2) the brutal hit to experience from a death once you get around level 90. All of the other drawbacks (way too complicated crafting, confusing mechanics, lack of auction house for gear, 1-hit kills from monsters, etc.) pale in comparison to these 2 things. You create a powerful character that most of the time just destroys everything in sight, but when you get towards the end of a map or close to the next level, you have to play as a coward so you aren't punished. Not fun.
I have no words other than: I love this league.
Absolutely perfect league. I'm so pround of GGG. I really hope that town building in PoE will stay and develop. So we can buy decorations and furniture for our houses.

AND MOST OF ALL Thanks for currency market. Looking forward for item market as well, so we wont need to go to website to get them.
Last edited by geliskhanov on Aug 12, 2024, 6:24:42 AM
League mechanic is good, gold drops are horoundeous for full atlas investment and outside of juicing strategies...

At this point I would just make gold tradable so that at least we can focus on other things beside just atlas juicing the mobs for more gold to interact with the league mechanic, or just cut off the wages across the board...

Getting ridiculous to have 60-70k wages to get mostly scraps in returns...60-70k wages are like 5-7 maps if not properly juiced.

That's really stupid for a full atlas investment around mobs.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
New player here ( who would of guessed from the nature of the thread) really enjoying the gameplay and design of classes. Bought some tabs qol stuff once I finished act 10 which are basically needed. It would be a great if you maybe had suggestion for tabs order of buying or the fact that you guys have them on sale once a month just for new players like myself. Luckily I looked up the order and found it on reddit what to get and the mention of sale.

The next thing I have to suggest is a new bug reporting system because holy shit the way you have to do it know is terrible. Had to report a bug for act 1 fetid pool area or whatever its called 2 mobs bugged into a crimson ore vine. Tried posting a picture with it and the fact that you have to post it on some 3rd party site then post the link to the picture in the thread instead of just drag and dropping it. Is terrible its not 1999 windows 95 get up with the times GGG.

Third thing is the trading system (to me auction house system) is complete fucking garbage how your staff of GGG hasn't looked at this and thought "Wow this sucks." As a new player I was "WTB X" in the trade channel to never be answered for days then I asked in global to find out people use the website for it. Why the hell do you not have a proper in game auction house system same as OSRS, WOW, FFXIV, literally every other game that has it. The fact that you have to go OUT OF THE GAME to try to buy items from trade is mind blowing. This is the fist game I've ever played that has this. Now yes the direct message function is nice and the filtering system is also nice, but polished turd is still a turd. And you know its crap because if any of the mentioned games switched to this style of AH it would kill it.

City manager is cool and fun interesting idea I hope it makes it to main game or poe in some shape or form. But holy the rates of shipments suck now. Nothing feels worse then sending them out on a 5-15% risk rate and hitting the risk chance 3/5 times. Ya'll need to relook at those numbers because it ain't right.

But overall as a new player the experience has been fun and good 8/10 but I also looked up guides to play for "X" class. If you didnt do that your getting the first talent point opening it and going nope "alt+f4".
After DC I got this one -->: "Ship status: Commandeered" with gray out "Rescue" and "Ransom". What should I do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info