Fix your new pvp system....

Exactly why they shouldn't fix it. It's not fixable. If it weren't for this complaint, there would be others. This game is not suited for PvP. It never will be.
you can always PICK your duels and deny those you dont want to fight (like BoR shieldlamers against a 2h user with no blind + immortal call lameage ontop) pvp will never be balanced and it shouldn´t be of any priority in this PVE game.

2ndly pvp hardcore leauge would be very lulzy.
So PVP is finally in now? Haven't played in a month... worth booting it up and checking it out?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Exactly why they shouldn't fix it. It's not fixable. If it weren't for this complaint, there would be others. This game is not suited for PvP. It never will be.

A confirmation :"Do you want to pvp against Bob level 14" Yes/No... solve OMG it was hard to fix
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Weird... Diablo 1 was.... and that game's like 20 years old now or something?
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

A confirmation :"Do you want to pvp against Bob level 14" Yes/No... solve OMG it was hard to fix

I thought they already do that. You have to decline or accept a duel invite. I have declined many duels and only dueled once against a buddy to test a build out. You already have to acept, they dont force you into anything.

"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

This isnt D1, and even then, D1 wasnt all that great for PvP either. Niether was D2 for that matter. Thats why we had player made rules.

They have made games specific to PvP with ARPG mechanics, and they are insanely popular. Dota 2 and LoL are made for what PvPers in this game are looking for. Balanced, tactical PvP.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Last edited by Zalm on Dec 29, 2013, 12:47:46 PM
"
Zalm wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I thought they already do that. You have to decline or accept a duel invite. I have declined many duels and only dueled once against a buddy to test a build out. You already have to acept, they dont force you into anything.
On the match maker....
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
On the match maker....

Oh...I didnt know anyone did the matchmaker still, what with the duels being out now.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Zalm wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

This isnt D1, and even then, D1 wasnt all that great for PvP either. Niether was D2 for that matter. Thats why we had player made rules.

PLEASE READ THAT BACK TO YOURSELF AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES UNTIL IT SINKS IN.

I have a dream, that one day, a game will come with a PVP system that encourages players to govern themselves. Look to Ultima Online....
Last edited by Jack_Mayhoffer on Dec 29, 2013, 12:51:28 PM
I played d2 for pvp, and i would like to play poe for pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info