My First Complaint...

Revives on a necro (with Enigma) utilizing different immunities of monsters was great vs certain match ups vs shit players with desktops full of programs and hybrid runewords etc.. But ingeneral outside of bear and wolf summoning (wolf was superior vs everything except autoaim berzerker barbs) on Druid and having a clay golem up just to take hits as a Necro. Summoning was pretty much an instant loss at high level. Summoning in this game is actually a viable build approach to pvp and an even better one to pvm then it was in D2.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Agree with the spectres thing, so what if you don't think a minion build is viable and we should reroll. That doesn't mean we shouldn't even be allowed to duel or friends or play in pvp tournaments like every other spec.

And with auras, I seriously can't see the fun in "defending" a guy casting auras. Seriously, is that supposed to be fun?
Casting auras every single battle is just a pain in the ass, but it would require technical work to fix it and sadly not gonna happen anytime soon.
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
"
Rmpz wrote:
Agree with the spectres thing, so what if you don't think a minion build is viable and we should reroll. That doesn't mean we shouldn't even be allowed to duel or friends or play in pvp tournaments like every other spec.

And with auras, I seriously can't see the fun in "defending" a guy casting auras. Seriously, is that supposed to be fun?
Casting auras every single battle is just a pain in the ass, but it would require technical work to fix it and sadly not gonna happen anytime soon.

I really hope they keep auras the way they are. If you need time to cast all your auras then come up with a strategy to do so. Zerg rushing is powerful sometimes and I like to do it myself even tho lvl 28 pvp doesnt have any really heavy aura casting builds I still think it makes sense. Its the price of using a aura and the benefit of not using one.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Aura recasting is anoyying but Grindcore is right. Its a part of the meta, if you choose to run auras you run the risk of getting rushed. Trade offs like this are good for the game. While things that are literally imbalanced aren't thats where people start to confuse the two. Aura recasting is balanced,flask meta is balanced, natural counters of this beats that is balanced. Something like RF for example is not balanced. Something like being able to conversion trap your way to becoming the ultimate neckbeard mouth breather mini dick master of the universe after going up just 1 round and abusing the badly designed arenas is imbalanced. The strategy is fine...the skill just shouldn't operate that way at all in pvp.

ps. Kev, its not rage..it facts. You like this part? Haha...
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 17, 2014, 7:04:15 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Something like being able to conversion trap your way to becoming the ultimate neckbeard mouth breather mini dick master of the universe after going up just 1 round and abusing the badly designed arenas is imbalanced.

lol
IGN: _Firebitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info