Boring

Lol if i can recall you already tried making a build to counter me. Bear trap and Puncture. Both Failed lol. And.. ahhh am i not an EK build? shouldnt i be spamming EK to kill my enemies? lol your logics man
Team Omniscient

Last edited by yardiegamer on Dec 12, 2013, 11:11:23 PM
"
yardiegamer wrote:
Lol if i can recall you already tried making a build to counter me. Bear trap and Puncture. Both Failed lol. And.. ahhh am i not an EK build? shouldnt i be spamming EK to kill my enemies? lol your logics man

Did I? Or did I just take an old Shadow of mine and throw a 3 linked Bear trap on it? Which actually netted me 3 kills on you and I was just walking and messing around, no movement skills at all. Oh btw I mean seriously...this signature of mine, is you. Should I add conversion traps to the list of desperate bs? I own you man the desperate lengths you take, the messages you'd send me to "test stuff" to see if it worked...its all there. You need to fill out a butt hurt form because we know you're just butt hurt that I didn't join your guild. Instead I just keep doing my thing waiting for GGG to dedicate some time to pvp.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 12, 2013, 11:21:21 PM
Hey everyone,

Please keep this thread on topic, and refrain from antagonizing other players. I refer to the following thread posted by Chris:

New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/667888
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Yes... back to the "Boring" subject at hand. :p
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Yes... back to the "Boring" subject at hand. :p

So GGG does survey these posts...yet we still have 0 pvp communication. Sure im not alone in asking, but id like to know if the current pvp framework is what we'll have in the long run. Arenas,queueing,tournaments with organized pvp...organized pvp....organized..pvp. I have my bags already open just waiting to pack them to move on to something else. Or I can close them back up, put them away and stick it out in a game I feel is great except in the pvp department. Just a confirmation would be nice.
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 13, 2013, 7:56:38 AM
I wish GGG acknowledged that many of us in favor of open PvP or hostile options aren't interested in PKing but rather the ability to alter teams, environment and objectives on the fly. You really can't do any of that in a match making capacity or cut-throat league, which is more like a FFA grief circus.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
"
Veta321 wrote:
I wish GGG acknowledged that many of us in favor of open PvP or hostile options aren't interested in PKing but rather the ability to alter teams, environment and objectives on the fly. You really can't do any of that in a match making capacity or cut-throat league, which is more like a FFA grief circus.

You're right, they keep missing the target. Match making and arenas are one extreme and they suck. While Cut-Throat is the other extreme and its just as you put it a circus of sorts. They need to aim right for the center and deliver what everyone wants. An open pvp/hostility button pvp similar to Diablo2's. Could do without the hostility timer Diablo implemented later in its lifespan but if you had to...make it a thing aswell. Ideally freedom to invade instances that aren't passworded and be the Exile would open this games pvp potential immensely. These Exiles are weaksauce anyways.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone,

Please keep this thread on topic, and refrain from antagonizing other players. I refer to the following thread posted by Chris:

New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/667888

U should really remmember url when u link that... most people are too lazy to copy paste... at least I am.
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
yardiegamer wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Lord of complaining

lol broooo u beat me to it! This self claimed "Beast" alongside his new buddy who he previously hated "Big_itch" keep mentioning how amazing their builds are, yet i never see them in pvp... just the forums. Why talk about ur junk so much?

Anyway XD... i agree with some of the things you have to say. pvp is boring as of late but .... stop QQing about builds. There is a counter to everything

Told you before, theres literally no point. Pvp is just a time waster at this point. Why would I queue up for pvp...wait there for 30 minutes, just to beat Googlefromdiablo another 10x in a row. Then get into a match with you, waste my time drawing out games as you conversion trap when I get near you. Come on man I know you're not stupid, when GGG gets their shit together enough to deliver a better pvp I'll be there.

hey guess who 10x who now? lol its sad now u have to use a bow with puncture to fight me

sorry i made you rage but this is too funny screenshot it haha

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Dec 15, 2013, 1:17:03 AM
I pvp.. Im lv 82. You peeps who pvp me hell some of you whoop my ass. "Google" ,Genioside.. I have a list that take me down on a daily basis :) (shadow,fire_b*tch,Haunted)And more. I really enjoy cut throat.. I would personally love being able to go into games and kill people lol If they wanna leave or kick the person outta group for pvping thats cool whatever. Thats how it should be.. I love Poe.. I also Love hardcore gaming and oneday being able to join and instance hunt down the player your after and kill him.. :) Thatd be a dream come true! It doesnt always gotta be about gear..

I also think this would bring people thats grown absent of being online.. Back to the game :)
#1 Chest In Poe http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/644742

IGN DeathAnthem
Last edited by DeathAnthem on Dec 15, 2013, 12:12:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info