Boring

This whole queue crap is old by now. Pvp consists of queuing up waiting forever til you start to fall asleep. You eventually get into a match to find out its the same guy you just fought the last 10x. Or you get into a match to find out the guy lags like crazy or is some RF douche bag so you leave right off the bat, take the loss and repeat the first process again. A few hours later you have successfully played maybe...maybe a handful of matches and fought at least 1 new person. Organized pvp sucks, you need to be able to go to people on your own to kill them to keep yourself busy. This process is as bad as playing on Xbl or PsN searching for ranked matches on a fighting game, to finally get in...realize the guy sucks,has no points or lags and you wasted your time. Let us go out on our own and pk people, just typing about it gets me thinking and I feel like falling asleep. The process is as redundent as this wall of text or anyone else's wall of text regarding the issue. Tournaments wont be the solution and pvp wont have a strong following or a repeat game resurrecting effect if this is the direction it keeps going in. Pvping at the moment is as time punishing and even less rewarding then waiting all damn night for a party to run maps with. A game that should never be played at a snails pace...has systems in place that make it just that. You should never be pulling your dick in town in an arpg waiting to get things done. Thats mmo territory and that's why im not there.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................................................hostility button
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............open pvp/pk
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....fuck queues
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 12, 2013, 9:17:45 AM
Looking forward for open zone waypoint area and pressing hostility button on your name and watching you sit safe zone over my build.

D2 style baby.

Seriously, quit complaining about it find a counter to it like many players did already.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 12, 2013, 12:24:00 PM
Lord of complaining
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 12, 2013, 5:47:24 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Lord of complaining

lol broooo u beat me to it! This self claimed "Beast" alongside his new buddy who he previously hated "Big_itch" keep mentioning how amazing their builds are, yet i never see them in pvp... just the forums. Why talk about ur junk so much?

Anyway XD... i agree with some of the things you have to say. pvp is boring as of late but .... stop QQing about builds. There is a counter to everything
Team Omniscient

No one sees anyone in PvP, what are you talking about. PvP is non-existent.

And there are cheese builds in every game. When you remake/respec a character after EVERY major patch in order to play the FoTM build or the newest 'oops we buffed this too hard' build, it says a lot about you.
IGN Nellz
fdhhfg
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 12, 2013, 8:24:27 PM
gfdasgfdasf
"
yardiegamer wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Lord of complaining

lol broooo u beat me to it! This self claimed "Beast" alongside his new buddy who he previously hated "Big_itch" keep mentioning how amazing their builds are, yet i never see them in pvp... just the forums. Why talk about ur junk so much?

Anyway XD... i agree with some of the things you have to say. pvp is boring as of late but .... stop QQing about builds. There is a counter to everything

Told you before, theres literally no point. Pvp is just a time waster at this point. Why would I queue up for pvp...wait there for 30 minutes, just to beat Googlefromdiablo another 10x in a row. Then get into a match with you, waste my time drawing out games as you conversion trap when I get near you. Come on man I know you're not stupid, when GGG gets their shit together enough to deliver a better pvp I'll be there.
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
yardiegamer wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Lord of complaining

Told you before, theres literally no point. Pvp is just a time waster at this point. Why would I queue up for pvp...wait there for 30 minutes, just to beat Googlefromdiablo another 10x in a row. Then get into a match with you, waste my time drawing out games as you conversion trap when I get near you. Come on man I know you're not stupid, when GGG gets their shit together enough to deliver a better pvp I'll be there.

At least speak the truth. our last games i used conversion traps on you because u were being a douche for no reason (its kinda your thing). if we go head on right now we know who will win. Give your reason/excuse to justify it but at the end of the match we know who will be victor.
Team Omniscient

At least speak the truth. our last games i used conversion traps on you because u were being a douche for no reason (its kinda your thing). if we go head on right now we know who will win. Give your reason/excuse to justify it but at the end of the match we know who will be victor.[/quote]

Ya don't think so. I seriously can't even take these types of things seriously. What you basically typed was..."Im going to throw Molten Shell on then spam EK and if you go near me and Molten doesn't critical I die...if it criticals you die..hur hur dee dur i r da viiiiccttoooorr!" Thats basically what I got out of that, because we know you're my bitch free when your Molten doesn't brokenly 1hit me and we know what happens when its not on at all. I think I just need to make a cocksucker spec too as my 2nd character so I can show you how easy it is. Though I did 5-0 you the match before you started conversion trapping soo...the 50-50 do you critical or don't you luck was on my side I guess. Thats a really solid pvp match up if you ask me, very legit, the best indicator of build vs build skill vs skill.

Thefall's pvp flowchart:

dID i CriTiCaL dAt Guy?!?! -------> no!....are you dead yet? -----> yes(TT)....its ok 4 more rounds!

dID i CriTiCaL dAt Guy?!?! -----> yes!....you're the man!
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 12, 2013, 11:03:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info