Are there any plans to balance in races?

Pretty sure given ideal equipment in both cases, even witch is better with ST.

Baddass two hander > +1 wand with cast speed
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:

What do you mean? Other than things like monster scaling (for endless ledge) and descent chest rebalance, I can't think of any balancing attempts specifically for racing.

Things like Cleave adjust and Ranger start rebalance effect races, but effect the core game just as much.

Silverbranch nerf, sadimas level req addition, move boots recipe, accessories vendor prices reductions, suicide minions self-destruct xp nerf... this is just off the top of my head too, theres surely plenty more im just not recalling atm. The new modes (descent, champions, endless ledge) and extra modifiers (blamt, fixed seed etc) count too, since they clearly cost resources yet have no effect on the game outside racing. Oh and dont forget stuff like alt art atziris mirror- a completely new 2d image and 3d model for an item that will be enjoyed by a grand total of 24 players, ever.

So as much as GGG may often be slow to make needed changes, or poor in their balancing attempts, its pretty obvious theyve got a strong interest in racing being a core part of the game, even if there isnt a large racing population to match.

"
Hilbert wrote:
I have seen players finding weapons of hillock which were strong like a 30ed Tribal maul.

Pretty sure no ones finding tribal mauls of any sort from hillock. I know what you meant though, ive seen some 40~ damage corroded blades and driftwood mauls drop from him, generally when my class cant use them of course.

I also doubt anyone making top 10 in burst races is doing hailrake.
IGN: KoTao
You forgot the that they finally removed the hillock reward with season 5 a thing we bragged about since CB.

I made over 50 Points out of hillock in Season 2.

I also doubt anyone making top 10 in burst races is doing hailrake.
I rather believe some of the Top10 are maphacking. If I check some names doing good in ALL 12min races but do rather poorly in longer races(many rips of slow progression) this looks rather strange.
I had 12min races from level 5(stuck in really dumb upper passages) to almost 9(QS dropped but not many champs)

"
Templar Ground Slam
Witch: gay spells

Storm call is pretty much the most powerful spell.

A crit based Storm Call build might do pretty good. The question is should you go for shockstacks or EE and trigger with Ice Nova.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info