Post your best find of the day!

yesterday body

helmet today
Last edited by Uoykai on Dec 27, 2019, 7:39:02 AM
Nice little ring.
Linked it with the penultimate fusing orb after spending all my jeweler orbs at the vendor. It took 184 fusing in total. Colors aren't perfect but I didn't want to run through all of my chromatic. 4b 2r or 4b 1r 1g is what I was hoping for. Good enough for now and beats my old Belly of the Beast I was using.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

uhhh, yeaaaa......
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

56% Crit Multiplier, good life and 1 resistance. Shows that sometimes the random Talismans you find from Metamorphs don't necessarily need to be shitty
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

I actually fucking slammed this and got a fucking tier 9 suffix. Anything else, fucking anything else would have been better. Tier 9. You gave me a tier 9. I cant believe this. How can you actually do this to me. An exalt was completely wasted. Yes, I will get it back, I don't care, you shouldn't do this. A tier 9.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jan 1, 2020, 11:54:16 AM
I was playing my Cyclone Duellist and going through the Atzoatl temple and after clearing the Locus of Corruption I used it on my body armour and this is what I got:

The corruption gives an extra 2 levels to the Infused Channeling support and 4 levels to Cyclone!

It took forever to get these socket colors. I was trying for RRRGGB, but I compared that set up to this one (melee damage support vs. faster attacks support) and stayed with this since the damage was actually identical but mana multiplier is much lower (115% vs. 140%).

Leo where are you ;)

update:

Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor
Last edited by Erenor on Jan 3, 2020, 7:16:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info