Post your best find of the day!

SSFBTW

sigh
From ulab corrupted chest

Some fun shaped items

An excellent find actually. Top penetration + multiplier + lighting res for the wise oak.

The double damage can reach 14%. Unfortunately the base is crap. I'll keep it as a souvenir or something

Why couldn't you give me one with better base life?
Looking for build ideas 2 prefixes free without the craft.

I had to use a 4L up to maps and used all my currency a couple of times trying to get a 5L on anything. I finally decided to run all my Pier maps for the Lucky Connections card that gives 20 fusings. After finally getting a complete set of 7 cards:
I had one fusing left.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Another fun shaper item

Tier 4 Park map gave me this from the metamorph.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Is ele hit still a thing?
https://www.twitch.tv/ossey

... I've been looking for good chaos staffs all league and finally found a decent one. But gosh... am I really gonna try to annul the lightning dmg conversion? Really? I must be crazy - but that would allow me to multimod a +2 supp gem lvl... <3
Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info