Post your best find of the day!

This quiver seems to be used in lld. But I agree it's shitty to get that on an inner treasure mob.

I got a decent wand today:

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Found this mapping today in a shipyard :D

(iso Legacy %es suffix :/)

IGN: somewittynamehere
Now THAT's a wand! Nice :)
got it the other day

bought for 1 regal from catarina (not sure if its worth)

bought for 8 chaos from elreon (not sure if its worth)

the day i got master supporter i drop

Spoiler
totally worth it
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Leveling up a new character so don't expect anything too special.

This dropped from a normal Piety run. No, not from Piety, just some random mob on the way there.

Then dashing along coast in A1 Cruel and find a corrupted zone. Take out the giant poo-shooting crab thing and this dropped for me.

Nice to get shiny new lootz. This amulet could actually synergise well with my new build. Using Three Dragons and Arc to freeze enemies so the extra chance to crit would be good and I'm not worried about the decreased crit damage because I really just want to freeze things and zap them again. May not use it though cause my current amulet is giving me some good stats in other areas. We'll see :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info