Post your best find of the day!

From a single Zana's daily (lvl 75 Courtyard).Sometimes she's such a sweetie.
Dito:

mine is better, ehehe :).
Dropped as blue, regaled mana

Have been playing for about the last hour and it's been like RNG city out here! All found between the climb and Merveil in Merciless.

Oh, and my character has about 20% IIR and zero for quantity. This probably means for the next 6 weeks I'll find nothing :(
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Jan 2, 2015, 3:47:55 AM
Found this puppy on the Coast in Normal. Great for my Lightning Tendrils caster witch.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Found today, chucked on the extra ES.

Don't know whether to build with or sell.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Standard, Tora daily, lvl 76 zone, put my rarity gear on and it payed off.

I have a zombie/skeleton summoner in Torment, so I guess this is a sign from rng-god to play it a little more after the league finished.
"

Found today, chucked on the extra ES.

Don't know whether to build with or sell.
sexy!
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Encountered a critter in Hillock Merciless with the "Inner Treasure" mod, awesome!

Oh, wait:

:(

Not sure what I'd ever use that for apart from leveling a ranger from zero to 4. Pretty much every other quiver would have to be more efficient. Sure, I get that the stun mod is pretty effective but I'd rather kill creatures in one shot, than stun them and finish them off with the second shot.

Back to RNG!

Edited a few hours later to add: RNG is taunting me!

Yay, it's the consolation prize for turning up at this season's race :) OK, I'm quite happy actually as at least I can use this right away and not have to wait several weeks after the conclusion of the season.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Jan 4, 2015, 6:28:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info