FS: BIS EK gear

Last edited by Vizzini on Nov 21, 2017, 8:10:06 PM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 8:17:27 PM
40 Pure on Kaoms!

contanct me ingame on Slaydemkidz
first of all FU for quiting, wth happened?

and second, pls sell me some maps before you take that little break :)
3pure ex on ur alphas
Last edited by Shareware on Jun 9, 2013, 8:40:05 PM
bump
there isnt any ticket to #1 here. spots reserved for me, sux u fail :S. GL with the Downs.
12 73 MAPS + YOUR PRISMATICS + YOUR AMU

SENT ME HERE PLS A PRICE ON EACH SEPERATE (AMU + RINGS)

ALSO SENT ME PRICE FOR ALL 12 73 MAPS THANK YOU
"
chalkline wrote:
there isnt any ticket to #1 here. spots reserved for me, sux u fail :S. GL with the Downs.

We both know you only went as far as you have because you did exactly what I told you to do. Since you literally did everything I told you, with zero originality, from before you even had a microphone, to fellshrine chest farming to progressing ek, to mirroring the staff and rolling maps, it seems your progress is more of a testament to both mine and etup's game knowledge, your just the robot on house arrest who clicked away for 6 months and stole from his friends who tried to help him. Oh, and not to mention the hundreds of dollars worth of orbs you purchased with forum gold. That probably gave you a huge advantage that nobody else on the top 10 had, no? Since you claiming #1, and i have proof, I thought it would be worth mentioning.

And yes anyone on the top 50 with enough currency and my map pool could easily beat you. The problem is I don't think there is anyone in the top 50 on house arrest with their wife supporting them. As far as free time goes, that's GG.

Despite all your bullshit you and I both know you are a thief, liar and a scumbag.

Thanks for the bump
"
12 73 MAPS + YOUR PRISMATICS + YOUR AMU

SENT ME HERE PLS A PRICE ON EACH SEPERATE (AMU + RINGS)

ALSO SENT ME PRICE FOR ALL 12 73 MAPS THANK YOU

Im not responding to any PMs that don't contain a reasonable offer.
Last edited by Vizzini on Jun 10, 2013, 7:59:28 AM
[Post removed by Administrator]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 12, 2013, 9:39:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info