My List of Top Tier Merciless PVP Builds (.11 Patch)

LOL , I met xDominus again this time , after lost to me 3 rounds in a line , he started to throw beartrap on me , What an asshole . I lost 5-3 this time cause I dont get my beartrap with me . no need to say more .
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 13, 2013, 4:02:18 PM
5-3 :).... well i should clarify 5-0 once i switched to cyclone.. oh yeah and thats complete BS that you didnt have ur BT's and you know it. stop the lies
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Jun 13, 2013, 4:57:58 PM
well that was a fun set of 3v3's we've gotta do that more often. to bad i dced out of half of them
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
well that was a fun set of 3v3's we've gotta do that more often. to bad i dced out of half of them

3v3s? FUCK INVITE ME NEXT TIME.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:

3v3s? FUCK INVITE ME NEXT TIME.

Ya we had a good group going. Dominus, Comfortablyhigh, Templarthefall, Graamh, SunPrice, and me Toughmudder. :)

Will try to get it up and running again today within the next few hours. I'll add your IGN.
IGN: _Firebitch
PVP is getting better and better =)
Lol sun and dominus still fighting? :P
Triple post. O_o
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jun 24, 2013, 12:57:16 AM
Triple post. O_o
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jun 24, 2013, 12:57:30 AM
"
SunPrice wrote:
LOL , I met xDominus again this time , after lost to me 3 rounds in a line , he started to throw beartrap on me , What an asshole . I lost 5-3 this time cause I dont get my beartrap with me . no need to say more .

lol What a hypocrite. Coming from the guy who's main tactic against me is rush and bear trap, and squeaked by with a 5-4 win.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info