My List of Top Tier Merciless PVP Builds (.11 Patch)

"
oowarpigoo wrote:
haha i just had an interesting conversation with sunprice after he requested to pvp me, it may give you guys a little insight on who the real sunprice is. im sure this will give fellow pvpers some laughs.

to put this into the right context this is right after he beat me 5-4 and was about 1 hit from death in the last round, and i asked him to try fighting me without his molten and thats when he got all defensive.

--> is me, and <-- is sunprice if anyone gets confused

Sunprice in a nutshell, Enjoy!

lol , what a stupid , he got beaten by me even when i got no molten and he did use Molten on me , lol

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqCfY5oV19o

Could you explain why did u lost to me 5-0 in the above video ? even at round 3 to 5 , i got no molten and He got it on , he still lost .

Please see the whole video , you will see that he blamed that i was wearing KAOMS , he even didn't know how KAOMS looks like . Stupid .

Things are difference now , I got 75% block spell so he cant use Molten on me any more , that's why he asked me to remove mine , lol . What a stupid Coward . Why dont u ask me to remove my 1 handed sword cause u dont use 1handed sword anymore , loser xDominus ?

Why this stupid loser always blame somethings for his loss ? he even used beartrap on me a few day ago , lost to him one that time cause I didn't think he would use his dirty trick again , after that , i bring my skeleton and Arc back , he got defeat 3 times in a row and log out ... what a stupid loser , lost to me most of the time like 99% , lol

Please I used this chest to pvp at the moment

I acctually got 1 6L chest with 2 maximum mods , and im waiting for Eternal's price go down to do further crafting . Stupid , that's how i was trying to tell you , and Molten shell is not a dirty skills , It has no effect on spell dealer and spell blocker , even i cant make u lost 2000 life if u got max fire resist , there are tons of ways to overcome Molten shield , your build is shit so you cant make it doesn't mean i cant use it on you , stupid xDominus . Now who is the one that messed things up again ?

LOSER is LOSER no matter what he says , everyone here know that .

Maybe next time , he will ask me to remove my Energy shield chest cause his build is LIFE , he got low or no Energy shield , lol , get smart please , stupid loser . Every time you said something poorshit here just show everyone that you are a real STUPID LOSER .

Like you said that I request to pvp you , it's true but dont u remember that i want to try Frenzy charge instead of Heavy strike . I want to do a 'testing pvp' not a real fight , and you stupid loser took it seriously , plus you lost in a 'testing pvp' also , weaker .

You guys should go see his screenshots , the first one , I said : 'even without Heavy Strike , you got killed' , that's my proof for what i am saying , it's a 'testing pvp' , I was using Frenzy at that time . And he lost in a testing pvp and I was the one who tested my skill . Then he got chilled cause he lost to me and he asked me to remove my Molten , and said something poorshit like 'I could even beat you 5-0 if you dont cast Molten', lol . He acctually got beaten by me hundreds of times till now . That's prove how weak and stupid he is . Go see my video for more info .

Check out my incompleted chest :

I still need thousands of chromatic to change my sockets's color , it's still not what I want so I cant use this chest in pvp . I got every proofs for my words now !

REMEMBER THIS NAME : xDominus , HE CAN BITE !

IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 13, 2013, 1:20:14 PM
Stay classy. ^^

Edit: Just fought SunPrice twice, with my level 78 summoner. He won the first match 5-2 and called me "stupid" afterwards. Then we ended with a draw 4-4 the 2nd match. You were mysteriously silent that time. :)

When your flicker and puncture stopped working, you managed to squeak out a draw by rushing me.

I have no problem with rushing... it's a tactic in of itself. Just thought I would bring it up since you qq'd about others doing it to you before. All is fair game to me.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jun 13, 2013, 2:38:19 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Stay classy. ^^

Edit: Just fought SunPrice twice, with my level 78 summoner. He won the first match 5-2 and called me "stupid" afterwards. Then we ended with a draw 4-4 the 2nd match. You were mysteriously silent that time. :)

When your flicker and puncture stopped working, you managed to squeak out a draw by rushing me.

I have no problem with rushing... it's a tactic in of itself. Just thought I would bring it up since you qq'd about others doing it to you before. All is fair game to me.

I called u stupid cause u used beartrap and ur strategic based totally on beartrap , nothing more ... even one 60 could kill one 80 with 3 beartrap lvl 20 at the same times .
Your strategic is simple 'a little dirty', summon as much as you can and hide in them then wait for opponent to hit ur zom and u threw beartrap on them .

If u want to make more pvp , I will rush you right at the beggining , the reason that i didn't rush to you is because u ar lvl 78 and i dont want to finish it so hard on a lower level than me . With 1 arc hit , and a few Double strike is enough to finish ...

By the way , sorry very much for calling you 'stupid' , i dont mean it , I still got annoyed by Mr.Loser xDominus ... He used beartrap on me a few days ago though we had decided that we wouldn't use beartrap in pvp .

I will do some of my tricks the next time we meet , good luck to you .
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 13, 2013, 3:16:54 PM
@Sunprice

Sunprice returns!!! ... haha what a joke this child as been running his mouth since he first began pvping, he is by far the biggest hypocrite around.. one example being bear trap which used to be his go to skill with his first skelly/bear traps/corner camp strat lol

Sunprice, clearly this game is your life and your taking things way to seriously... its one thing to respond its another to completely lose it with a huge post constantly insulting a fellow and well respected pvper (xdominus) ....

...take things in stride, you lost just deal with it
Last edited by Greenbake on Jun 13, 2013, 3:16:53 PM
"
Greenbake wrote:
@Sunprice

Sunprice returns!!! ... haha what a joke this child as been running his mouth since he first began pvping, he is by far the biggest hypocrite around.. one example being bear trap which used to be his go to skill with his first skelly/bear traps/corner camp strat lol

Sunprice, clearly this game is your life and your taking things way to seriously... its one thing to respond its another to completely lose it with a huge post constantly insulting a fellow and well respected pvper (xdominus) ....

Where did u see me 'lost' ? Look at his post and my videos and even his screenshots , lol . He admited that he lost to me even i was testing my new skill .

I only used beartrap when opponent used bear + viper on me , stupid . You are another loser who lost to me and now come to make some revenge ? Do u want to pvp me again ? or Do u scare ?

Let's see who will use beartrap and viper first . Do u dare , ComfortablyHigh ? Do I remember you right ? a noob Crit dagger try to do some puncture + flicker , and got killed by me in 2 seconds :)
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 13, 2013, 3:22:54 PM
"
SunPrice wrote:
"
Greenbake wrote:
@Sunprice

Where did u see me 'lost' ? Look at his post and my videos and even his screenshots , lol . He admited that he lost to me even i was testing my new skill .

I only used beartrap when opponent used bear + viper on me , stupid . You are another loser who lost to me and now come to make some revenge ? Do u want to pvp me again ? or Do u scare ?

Let's see who will use beartrap and viper first . Do u dare , ComfortablyHigh ? Do I remember you right ? a noob Crit dagger try to do some puncture + flicker , and got killed by me in 2 seconds :)

LMAO sunprice spreading lies again i completely dominated you the last time we fought and that was a very long time ago i would stomp you now... i will fight you set it up :)
"
Greenbake wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:
"
Greenbake wrote:
@Sunprice

LMAO sunprice spreading lies again i completely dominated you the last time we fought and that was a very long time ago i would stomp you now... i will fight you set it up :)

then shut up and come in , i am waiting in American
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 13, 2013, 3:26:58 PM
"
SunPrice wrote:

I called u stupid cause u used beartrap and ur strategic based totally on beartrap , nothing more ... even one 60 could kill one 80 with 3 beartrap lvl 20 at the same times .
Your strategic is simple 'a little dirty', summon as much as you can and hide in them then wait for opponent to hit ur zom and u threw beartrap on them .

If u want to make more pvp , I will rush you right at the beggining , the reason that i didn't rush to you is because u ar lvl 78 and i dont want to finish it so hard on a lower level than me . With 1 arc hit , and a few Double strike is enough to finish ...

By the way , sorry very much for calling you 'stupid' , i dont mean it , I still got annoyed by Mr.Loser xDominus ... He used beartrap on me a few days ago though we had decided that we wouldn't use beartrap in pvp .

I admit, my strategy wasn't very smart the first time we fought. I was using skele totems which is pretty useless against melee. I had to over rely on bear traps as I was helpless and it didn't work out very well.

Why rush me then if your arc and double strike "is enough to finish". Your arc totems were pretty much useless. My skeles ate them up almost right after you cast them. And your double strike was failing as you had a tough time getting close enough to me amidst my minions and bear trap defense.

So your remaining strategy was either rushing and/or throwing bear traps in return. I have no problem with that, just the fact you called my strategy 'a little dirty' when yours clearly wasn't any better.

I look forward to your other tricks. Good luck to you as well.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:

I admit, my strategy wasn't very smart the first time we fought. I was using skele totems which is pretty useless against melee. I had to over rely on bear traps as I was helpless and it didn't work out very well.

Why rush me then if your arc and double strike "is enough to finish". Your arc totems were pretty much useless. My skeles ate them up almost right after you cast them. And your double strike was failing as you had a tough time getting close enough to me amidst my minions and bear trap defense.

So your remaining strategy was either rushing and/or throwing bear traps in return. I have no problem with that, just the fact you called my strategy 'a little dirty' when yours clearly wasn't any better.

I look forward to your other tricks. Good luck to you as well.

ok man , see you in PVP
"
SunPrice wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:

then shut up and come in , i am waiting in American

DRAW !
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 13, 2013, 3:46:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info