PvP Specific nodes that dont Affect PVE

legacy kaoms the problem here? im at 8.2k hp which can be achieved with any kind of chest nowadays
100 Marauder - Hardcore
28 PvP Duelist (271/69), 100 PvP Marauder (1147/219)- Standard [Retired in 2014]
The most reliable cross league trader HC <----> SC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320004
IGN: BNDTJE
Ya im at 7.7k hp without my Kaoms even on. With no hp on my helmet let alone if I used a shield/chest or BoR + shield. Legacy Kaoms may be nice but you really feel the lack of sockets in high end pvp. You wont go far flow charting just 1 skill as a 2hander. I got 1hit when I had 6.8k hp and I still get 1hit with almost 11k, thats the nature of this games current balance with criticals and certain spells. Having a shield is freeeeeeeeeeee, I proved it earlier. I put a BoR on with a shield, used a 200dmg 1h weapon and was beating dedicated 1h/shield melee players like I was on vacation. Having a shield is more effective hp/es if youre wise with your build then going 2h with the current state of block.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
A crit dagger build can output far more DPS than a 2H player can, and they can hide behind a shield while doing so. It seems necessary to give 2H weapons some sort of block mitigation.
If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
And treat those two impostors just the same,
-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info