Seems (many?) players are creating alt accounts to farm multiple Kingsmarch shipping... Brrrr

I sold some maps today and i noticed a change: high levels but with very few challenges, buying T17s.

Why sending 1 shipment per week while you can send 5 or 10...

I guess it's time to nerf that thing, even if I personally dont care that much I think the new players are those getting completely screwed.
Tried a 30 millions shipment today: -only food- & 40% dust on a port with 2x food quotas + 1x metal quota. => Divines, Mirror shards, and power runes... For very few gold finally.

The whole thing is broken printing... brrrr....

Have a nice day brrrrr....
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2024, 1:15:21 AM
what does brrrr mean
Is it broken? What about farming abyss in t7 maps for mirror drops and t0 uniques?
What about a weapon tree that gives your 2 handed weapon almost 2k dps? Or lets your totems explode for billions of dps one shotting Ubers?
What about some weired graveyard shinanigans that lets you craft 6*t1 mods on your items?
I'd say it's reasonably rewarding to get 80-150 divs worth of shipment every 8-9 days, maybe a little bit more often if you invest more in dust... Nothing out of the ordinary^^
Last edited by Strickl3r on Sep 7, 2024, 7:56:42 PM
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
what does brrrr mean

It comes from an old meme: "Money printing machine goes 'Brrrrr...'"

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Presumably these multiple accounts would also need to farm gold, unlock all the tiers, buy workers, etc. which costs considerable time and requires a decent "build" for materials.

In the end, if they really want to do that for the small benefits it affords them....who cares?
Highly doubt that is happening at all
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Presumably these multiple accounts would also need to farm gold, unlock all the tiers, buy workers, etc. which costs considerable time and requires a decent "build" for materials.

In the end, if they really want to do that for the small benefits it affords them....who cares?

This is what we could think first, but let's not forget they already have a fully operational gear/setup which can be swapped from character to character in less than two minutes and this:

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Kingsmarch#Total_resources_to_fully_upgrade_town

Where you can remove, at least, all mapping and Recombinating

In less than 3 days it can be done (including character level), farming few t17 modded with rarity (or even 8 mods t16) will largely provide all the needed gold (including recruiting). Finishing the level up with few 5 ways too.

I think GGG is allowing no more than 2 different accounts per computer mais maybe rules changed. Curious to know.

Brrrrrrrr
Last edited by Universalis on Sep 8, 2024, 4:26:37 AM
I dislike the practice but only on the darker side of things and making alts to farm kingsmarch would be among those things though i only dislike it as it in general dilutes the experience for others when this practice becomes too commonplace.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 8, 2024, 4:34:47 AM
"
Universalis wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

This is what we could think first, but let's not forget they already have a fully operational gear/setup which can be swapped from character to character in less than two minutes and this:

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Kingsmarch#Total_resources_to_fully_upgrade_town

Where you can remove, at least, all mapping and Recombinating

In less than 3 days it can be done (including character level), farming few t17 modded with rarity (or even 8 mods t16) will largely provide all the needed gold (including recruiting). Finishing the level up with few 5 ways too.

I think GGG is allowing no more than 2 different accounts per computer mais maybe rules changed. Curious to know.

Brrrrrrrr

In less than 3 days it can be done? If someone does something in poe for 2 1/2 days this far into the league it better nets them some serious divines. The time spend could have better been used in t17s. Maybe it is worth it to create several accounts just or the extra shipments if you just look a the divs but even if it is, it is only slightly worth it if anything and a very boring thing to do. it is just like creating seveal accounts on mtg arena for more daily rewards. If you want to spend your time doing that go ahead, lol. You act liek it hurts you. You only hurt yourself by standing to much in your own HO, lol.(writing this of course while standing in my HO^^)
"
Strickl3r wrote:

In less than 3 days it can be done? If someone does something in poe for 2 1/2 days this far into the league it better nets them some serious divines. The time spend could have better been used in t17s. Maybe it is worth it to create several accounts just or the extra shipments if you just look a the divs but even if it is, it is only slightly worth it if anything and a very boring thing to do. it is just like creating seveal accounts on mtg arena for more daily rewards. If you want to spend your time doing that go ahead, lol. You act liek it hurts you. You only hurt yourself by standing to much in your own HO, lol.(writing this of course while standing in my HO^^)

They would still have to pick up the gold for the alts, Sounds like a ton of effort if one's playing without third party tools to move the characters around.
Innocence forgives you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info