Expire chat bans

These chat mutes do decay over time. I don't catch them often but sometimes I do, like almost everybody. Had a 10 minute mute in Sanctum league then another 10 minute mute in Necropolis league.

So they don't keep the record of your naughty behaviour indefinitely. If you don't get these mutes very often it will never escalate to days-long mute even after 10 years of playing the game.

This game and forum has very lenient rules and censorship rules, you don't see that very often on mainstream company products anymore. You can freely throw fucks and shits around, they don't censor words like suicide or bomb or similar. You would be surprised how many normal words gets censored by YouTube and similar corporate platforms. It's cartoonishly over the top attempt at creation of hyper-sanitized alternate reality.

Just don't be a dick to others. Don't insult and harass other people. Don't insert heavy political agenda into a game that's meant to be escapism from shitty politics.
"
Esubane wrote:
Just don't be a dick to others. Don't insult and harass other people. Don't insert heavy political agenda into a game that's meant to be escapism from shitty politics.

THE mantra all gamers should live by!
Previous chat bans should expire after a certain period of time. I get 1 chat ban maybe every couple of leagues...

I've asked for boss help before and the person scammed and took my loot. So i called them out in chat.

Or accidently posted something for sale in global when i ment to type it in Trade.

So because of my previous ban history, these mistakes are quite costly as it leads to my account being muted for 3 days+

Which hinders any chance of me advancing in game because now all my trades on the website are hidden until I am no longer muted.

"
PatienceGG wrote:
Previous chat bans should expire after a certain period of time. I get 1 chat ban maybe every couple of leagues...

So because of my previous ban history, these mistakes are quite costly as it leads to my account being muted for 3 days+

Agreed, but being at 3 days+ surely is more than once every couple of leagues.
If have been muted 3 times in 7 years and it’s always been minimal time.

"
PatienceGG wrote:
I've asked for boss help before and the person scammed and took my loot. So i called them out in chat.

Never going to end well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info