Biggest Mistake of League Mechanik

Obvious satire. The statement isn't false though.

I think you misuse the word "reliably". Yes finding 1-2 maybe 3 power runes can be expected for the normal 10 hr workday folks irl. But 10-15. I don't think you can say "reliably" in any use of the word.

If you have a secret, let us know. I've tried all kinds of shipment strategies. None of them are reliable, its random. right now im saving my crops up for a 50m shipment so maybe i can get the last ones i need.

Its annoying to completely ignore the league mechanic for a week to send 1 shipment off to get power runes.

I had a lot more fun doing shipments as fast as possible when they came in, it was exciting. Until i realized power runes were so rare. Just kind of took the wind out of my sails.
Last edited by Lonnie455Rich on Aug 27, 2024, 9:55:19 PM
"
derhealman wrote:
"Show Rewards" is just not the same as if the Loot would just Drop on the Ground and the Item Filter would do its Job.

It's a nice feedback/suggestion that when you click on the "Show Rewards" instead of having a menu to transfer from the ship to your inventory it just dumped it all on the ground.
Having to run back and forth ferrying all the inventory from the ship i guess is immersion but it's not real fun when you get a boat full of junk.
best to just leave it on the ground to despawn.
https://imgur.com/a/H6MJQ3v

10 mil ship
"
derhealman wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/H6MJQ3v

10 mil ship

no power rune this time? interesting that 10 mil is not enough for it. is power rune really more rare than mirror shard?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 29, 2024, 12:31:40 AM
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:

I think you misuse the word "reliably". Yes finding 1-2 maybe 3 power runes can be expected for the normal 10 hr workday folks irl. But 10-15. I don't think you can say "reliably" in any use of the word.

I did not misused the word as it's not that hard to get your runes.
If they were rare as fuck the price wouldn't sit at a very low cost at all times so it's not just me or others being extremely lucky with them.
You can either just send decent loaded ships at all times as good as you can which is going to supply you with runes or you could also send out bait ships to attract the pirate boss which can also give you those runes as a reliable drop source.
Both options do exist even for the so sorry 10h work folks cause people keep using work as an excuse for games being too hard or other random stuff.
There's literally no secret tip or magic behind this, it's just all about playing the league mechanic so in the end not any different to any of the previous leagues.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
BTW is this what you need to do to get that a power rune? send out a 50 mil shipment? no wonder so many of us havent seen one yet!

I got one with just 2 Verisium Bars and nothing else.
Obviously the more you send the higher the chance. But you indeed could just get away with low shipments.
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:

I did not misused the word as it's not that hard to get your runes.
If they were rare as fuck the price wouldn't sit at a very low cost at all times so it's not just me or others being extremely lucky with them.
You can either just send decent loaded ships at all times as good as you can which is going to supply you with runes or you could also send out bait ships to attract the pirate boss which can also give you those runes as a reliable drop source.
Both options do exist even for the so sorry 10h work folks cause people keep using work as an excuse for games being too hard or other random stuff.
There's literally no secret tip or magic behind this, it's just all about playing the league mechanic so in the end not any different to any of the previous leagues.

Right, but you see. i have around 1500-2000 of the other runes. 12 power runes. a guildy only has 5 power runes. We have both been grinding and doing the league mechanic all league. There is no reliability in that.

Its not that the game is too hard because people have to work. The league mechanic borrowed power shouldn't take up to 2-3 months to use the enchant.
It will literally only last at most probably 4 months.

There is a big difference in reliability, and complete luck.

Were not talking about magebloods and hhs raining from the sky. Its the leagues borrowed power for crying out loud.

In crucible someone in ruthless hcssf was able to kill all ubers using the league mechanics borrowed power. Vengeant cascade was easily accessible. These are all facts. The problem is this league it is not. Its easier to just farm nimis than get the enchant. I have found 1 off uber eater and 1 off the lighthouse valdos map. Its pretty absurd imo that an old uber boss drop that the enchant is designed after is easier to get than the limited time league borrowed power.

When you see it in the previews you get excited that maybe you dont have to farm uber eater 20 or even 100x if youre unlucky to get return proj. then you start farming the league mechanic for weeks and realize its going to be faster to farm uber eater. Even in the state of how uber keys work now compared to before when it was just a keystone.

At the end of the day. it doesnt really matter what it is like now. I doubt there would be another patch. So all this really does for me. Whenever i see the borrowed power mechanic in the patch preview i wont really care because i will just assume its another thing added to the game that wont be obtainable so why bother with it.

Edit: i counted. i have 1809 runes. and ive done all rune challenges outside of the power one cause i need 15.
Last edited by Lonnie455Rich on Aug 29, 2024, 12:57:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info