Biggest Mistake of League Mechanik

The biggest mistake of this League Mechanic is that the Rewards do not Drop.

"Show Rewards" is just not the same as if the Loot would just Drop on the Ground and the Item Filter would do its Job.

In fact i think this is the Reason why the League Mechanic is recgonized as "unrewarding".

I just had one 50 mil ship with good Loot. Well workers farmed for it for 5 Days but name me any other League Mechanic where you had such a loot just for playing normal content ?

https://imgur.com/a/h8qPVUY

Last bumped on Aug 29, 2024, 12:48:31 PM
technically thats 5 days worth of loot...in affliction people could get that in 1 day of mapping. i'm sure there were other leagues also where doing the mechanic for 5 days would get you that much.

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
technically thats 5 days worth of loot...in affliction people could get that in 1 day of mapping. i'm sure there were other leagues also where doing the mechanic for 5 days would get you that much.

technically thats for afk/offline tho, not for playing. I don't think we ever had passive loot while not playing. This is just a cherry on top of doing anything else.

To OP: Nice loot, congratz on mirror shard!
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 27, 2024, 6:16:13 PM
BTW is this what you need to do to get that a power rune? send out a 50 mil shipment? no wonder so many of us havent seen one yet!
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
BTW is this what you need to do to get that a power rune? send out a 50 mil shipment? no wonder so many of us havent seen one yet!

You can get them from smaller shipments and bosses too.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"

Well i agree , but in Affliction you would need a very good Char being able to clear 10k Wisp Maps. Here you can just chill go offline and 5 Days later you get such a loot (if you had enough Gold on your Account for your Farmers).

Anyhow main Point of this Thread was that the Loot should Drop... instead of "Show Rewards" ... "Drop Rewards"
The league mechanic has achieved GGG's goal of A.B.L.I. - Always Be Logging In.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

More like 2-3 maps but the Diablo like loot explosion abomination league is thankfully over and hopefully never returns in a way like this.

The current league mechanic is still pretty juicy giving for the little to no existent effort you've to put into it and you profit out of it regardless of how active you play. One big gamble delivery per day? Easy currency, multiple smaller deliverie a day? Also free currency.

You can go afk and print a decent amount of divine by doing nothing in-game or you could make even more currency in the meantime while your mapper or ships are busy with their business.
The rewards may look "underwhelming" compared to other leagues of the past but non of them actually allowed you to have a passive currency gain during your absence in the game.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

You can also have a mageblood drop on the ground too.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

You can also have a mageblood drop on the ground too.

The power runes are actually a more reliable reward for both boss fights and shipping rewards while the mageblood is a jackpot drop in a normal not giga loot boosted league. Weird take to compare a t0 with something that appears far more often and consistently.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 27, 2024, 9:41:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info