This League could have been so much more fun

So tired of hearing this shit while I played exclusively T16 for 2 whole days and 1 map is enough to feed gold for at least 1hr.

Gold is not balanced around T17 at all. If it takes you 1hr to do a T16 map the problem is with you not the league mechanic.

I'm farming T16 essences atm, not even using my gold farming atlas or running any T17 and 10 maps keep my town running for 11 hrs. 8 hrs if I have mappers, shippers and disenchanters running. 10 maps = 40 mins at worst.

Full essence is absolute shit for gold and I still got enough. Either you're just insanely slow or you're not even mapping.
Last edited by Felix44 on Aug 23, 2024, 8:38:06 PM
"
Zypher01 wrote:
Next time you probably shouldnt revolve the league mechanics/economy around the nerdiest 1% of players.

This has been The Vision™ for some time now, they're not interested in what casuals think. I expect PoE 2 to be even more focused on the 1%, my guess is somewhere between HC and Ruthless.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
"
Zypher01 wrote:
This has been The Vision™ for some time now.....

For some time now is a nice way to say from day one! ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
they cant make anything too rewarding because of the people who play 24/7.

ding ding ding! THIS is why I quit this league, and probably won't even bother with future leagues. If GGG balances every league like this, I'm 100% done.
"
Zypher01 wrote:
Made about 200 divs this league

DAMN! That's 199 more than I got this league! Congrats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info