embezzler tormented spirit should not exist in base pool

"
The counterplay depends on the type of build you play. Mobs with Embezzler's Touch periodically summon minions that apply the debuff on hit, so the priority is killing those mobs and then using that timeframe to kill the possessed mob.
- no build in game can kill this mobs fast enough to garantee not taking debuff if map has less damage per item (80-90 less damage taken) or 100% delirious(96% less damage taken for normal mobs) = strategy pure bs, not stable counter, tactic not working

"
They have very little health and thus are easily demolished.
- there tormented spirit that summon different adds, random packs that can block your passage to Embezzler's sums cause your movement abilitys turned off by other mod and your damage radius is 2 metre, you can use phasing flask but it does not let you "easily demolish" sums before they put deebuff on you = strategy pure bs, not stable counter, tactic not working

"
The Torment Spirit itself has a "nearby" aura with the recovery debuff, so staying away from it works.
stay away from it with 2 meter damage radius and wait until you death from old age
All I can do is relay crucial information to you that is known to the TFT people you look down on. Personally, I never encounter issues with Embezzler and unlike you, I have been playing loads and loads of HCSSF where such would be even more important.

It's a non-issue. I layed out how the mechanics work, so gear up and get ready.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
All I can do is relay crucial information to you that is known to the TFT people you look down on. Personally, I never encounter issues with Embezzler and unlike you, I have been playing loads and loads of HCSSF where such would be even more important.

unfortunaty if you just hcssf player who never played hardest voided valdo on 10+m int stackers you cannot understand this issue cause its not exist outside of void valdo, you cannot gear up to it and handle it, the debuff lasts 3-4 second and if map has any movement restrictions, or its deli, or feared spawned on entrance you are dead, there is no other tormented spirit who just kill any build with any gear(combined with feared) and you cannot do anyththing besides press logout and abandon map, i dont need sh1tty tft opinions cause i run void valdo myself and know that it has no real counter that player can do and be safe
"
Genadolf wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

unfortunaty if you just hcssf player who never played hardest voided valdo on 10+m int stackers you cannot understand this issue cause its not exist outside of void valdo, you cannot gear up to it and handle it, the debuff lasts 3-4 second and if map has any movement restrictions, or its deli, or feared spawned on entrance you are dead, there is no other tormented spirit who just kill any build with any gear(combined with feared) and you cannot do anyththing besides press logout and abandon map, i dont need sh1tty tft opinions cause i run void valdo myself and know that it has no real counter that player can do and be safe

lmao clearly you can't run valdos yourself if you die to this.

nice contradiction.

Clearly you do need opinions cause they don't die to it BUT YOU DO!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 20, 2024, 3:55:57 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Genadolf wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

lmao clearly you can't run valdos yourself if you die to this.

nice contradiction.

Clearly you do need opinions cause they don't die to it BUT YOU DO!

proofs? i died at void once when removed all gear from myself and died for fun and never lose my character i run it, but it will happen eventually if embezzler will not be rebalanced or removed or restricted, all you can do is a shittalk clown
"
Genadolf wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

How do you think I have this in HCSSF? Hmmm? You didn't think I could bring receipts, I guess.

Wild response.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Aug 20, 2024, 5:13:31 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Genadolf wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

How do you think I have this in HCSSF? Hmmm? You didn't think I could bring receipts, I guess.

Wild response.

??? why you link 1 flask instead telling the map you was running? you need distance to see issue this thread about? you run easy valdos and call yourself valdo runner? Wild response.
What's Wild is you're probably the only Valdo runner that can't run that spirit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
What's Wild is you're probably the only Valdo runner that can't run that spirit.
thats why i am alive and all of them who constantly "run that spirit" on hard valdo are dead(or they just started it and will be soon)
lmfao
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info