Complaint about Settlers boss spawn rate

I am honestly sick of that pirate. He pops up too often.
I've seen Valerias hundreds of times, black knight at least a dozen times but have never seen Sassan once and i have at least one map device running constantly. Am i missing something or does it need to be a specific tier of maps?
I've had black knight once, no Sassan and only 1 pirate since they patched it lol

Its standard GGG rng, honestly needs some bad luck protection building in it gets frustrating if you are trying to get challenges done by yourself.
I just encountered Admiral Valerius for the first time. I was doing alright, underpowered as I am, and even tanked his anchor several times. It was a long and annoying fight, but I thought I was going to win. Then, on his second invulnerable phase, I screwed up and was killed by water.

Wow.

On top of that, I had to abandon my crew to execution, no second chances. Never mind the lost cargo, never mind the cost to re-hire. There's an "R" in ARPG for a reason, and failing to save my crew because I took a splash of seawater to the face reflects some pretty crappy design. Pushing that button pissed me off like nothing I've experienced in this game. If I never see this pirate asshole again it'll be too soon!
"
Strickl3r wrote:
"
Shelion wrote:
Maybe nobody needs it anymore, but just in case - the trigger for Sasan it seems is a combination of T16 map PLUS a level 10 worker(s).

Nopers, just a rare mfer... Can spawn < t16(not sure where the actual limit is, t14 would be my guess, but could even be lower) and you do not need a lvl 10 mapper.

Well, I disagree, unless actually proven, like did it happen to you exactly? Because, for me and many who see him rarely t16 was important, but I never saw him UNTIL at least ONE mapper was t10. Though I thinhk I had one with t9 worker and it happened there too. And so after no Sasan for a month I had him like 4 times in 2 days.
I do hope you are right about t14 maps, would be better for me.
But I tried them for a looong time - and nothing.
"
Shelion wrote:
"
Strickl3r wrote:
"
Shelion wrote:
Maybe nobody needs it anymore, but just in case - the trigger for Sasan it seems is a combination of T16 map PLUS a level 10 worker(s).

Nopers, just a rare mfer... Can spawn < t16(not sure where the actual limit is, t14 would be my guess, but could even be lower) and you do not need a lvl 10 mapper.

Well, I disagree, unless actually proven, like did it happen to you exactly? Because, for me and many who see him rarely t16 was important, but I never saw him UNTIL at least ONE mapper was t10. Though I thinhk I had one with t9 worker and it happened there too. And so after no Sasan for a month I had him like 4 times in 2 days.
I do hope you are right about t14 maps, would be better for me.
But I tried them for a looong time - and nothing.

I had him 4-5 times at least. I did not use a lvl 10 mapper and one time he spawned from t14 maps. However it took quite a while for the first one to show up. It's a darrn rare encounter.

ok, Perhaps that's the thing. It IS rare, but you make it simply less rare with the conditions I described. Works for me. :)

I have almost zero luck with the black knight, just twice, and it's sad, it's so much verisium at once if he spawns.
If they are less rare it'd be so much more annoying. For example, yesterday I sent a ship to that port which takes 2 hours. When I checked today - ooops, pirate time. And now my ship is free.....and needs 2 hours to reach that damn harbor. Hate that
To me both spawns the similar amout - from time to time.

Could use them more often tho.
Water pirate Ive killed A LOT, just sending 20k-80k ships for short routes all league.

Black Knight I've seen and killed 6-8 times but with how many T14-16 I run I would say that its super low chance.

Sasan is even worse, only seen him once, use mappers rank 6-9 and running my t11-t13s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info