The game is becoming worse and worse

The devs are too focused on pleasing their league players to worry about the mass amount of things wrong with their core game.

At this rate PoE2 may as well be dead on arrival for a portion of the player base.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
You thought act 1-10 was the tutorial? Well these days its more like act 1 - T16 is the tutorial. GGG keeps pushing the expected content difficulty further and further back which just puts even more requirements onto builds before they can perform efficiently.

At this point ive given up hoping for PoE to be fixed. There is no way GGG is going to be capable of balancing everything and keeping content and items relevant. Especially not if they keep adding stuff like T17 and re-scaling loot so you need to juice everything as much as possible to get anything worth your time.

Just wait for PoE2 and hope they dont make the same mistakes again.
I just hope poe2 moves away from this "design"
On the contrary, this is the best league I've had since the Ritual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info