The game is becoming worse and worse

Every other Patch they introduce another layer of defense that is now mandatory.
You build defenses out the wazoo and still get one tapped randomly in every map by some random bs.

I feel like the game is not for me anymore. The game is made for streamers only at this point. It is made so they can make new videos every few month to explain to you the 1000th mechanic that you need to learn now so you don't get wrecked.

It doesn't feel good to play. Fewer builds every season, same layers on every character, same items. Every season is a checklist of mandatory unlocks:

Crafting recipes
Gambling resources
Currency to craft your BIS items

Also just remove Uniqes at this point. 99.9999% of Uniques are garbage and outdated.
I feel sorry every time i see an exited new player asking if his Unique is worth anything in chat and the answer is always no. The slippery slope of crafting has turned into full blown craft or lose.

I am tired boss.
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2024, 5:36:26 PM
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
Every other Patch they introduce another layer of defense that is now mandatory.
You build defenses out the wazoo and still get one tapped randomly in every map by some random bs.

I feel like the game is not for me anymore. The game is made for streamers only at this point. It is made so they can make new videos every few month to explain to you the 1000th mechanic that you need to learn now so you don't get wrecked.

It doesn't feel good to play. Fewer builds every season, same layers on every character, same items. Every season is a checklist of mandatory unlocks:

Crafting recipes
Gambling resources
Currency to craft your BIS items

Also just remove Uniqes at this point. 99.9999% of Uniques are garbage and outdated.
I feel sorry every time i see an exited new player asking if his Unique is worth anything in chat and the answer is always no. The slippery slope of crafting has turned into full blown craft or lose.

I am tired boss.

People getting fed up with the game. Take a look at my trickster, not any of his gear is obtainable through drops.

The game is in an awful state when literally no gear drop matters.

You just have to waste currency for rng rerolls, that's your endgame.
I am currently fighting an excavation mob. I am afk as you see...I specced the big bomb that triggers them all and the boss is completely immune to my damage. This is the worst game design since D2 immunities.
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
I am currently fighting an excavation mob. I am afk as you see...I specced the big bomb that triggers them all and the boss is completely immune to my damage. This is the worst game design since D2 immunities.

Not sure if sarcasm but that's like.. totally your fault? It's the point of expedition to look at which monster mods you can deal with and which you can't and then avoid exploding bad nodes like making them immune to your damage type. Not really hard to understand.

The big bomb doesn't trigger them all. It has a big radius, but it's not so huge that you can't avoid exploding one node while still hitting others. And if you want more control over your expedition encounters, don't do the big bomb passive.
Last edited by schattenwulf on Aug 14, 2024, 8:19:35 AM
The "game" jumped the shark when the vast majority (let's approximate it as near 100%) of droppable rare items are not immediately (or with a basic craft/enchant) usable on any decent build for mapping and/or bossing. The same goes with the plethora of laughable unique items, including most of the physical damage weapons with a laughable damage range.

It's a currency simulator, not an ARPG. POE was heavily inspired by D2 and yet it is completely disconnected from what made D2 enjoyable as a "serious" (no I don't mean 10 hours a day) player. POE now exists as a game inspired by a version of D2 that only exists in Chris' head, not in reality or anytime in history.
Still sane exile?
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
It is literally not enough to be res capped, have fortify and 6 endurance charges.
You also need max spell block or max suppression if you don't want to randomly die.

Fitting all that garbage into your build is the most tedious thing and kills most build ideas from the start.
Not to mention that trade is literally dead, Resource not found, countless times, items keeps getting listed for so long and some people turn on DND mode to prevent messaging.

Please GGG, invest into fixing trade refresh, not into new MTX, new MTX will not make old sold items go away on trade.
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
So much bs in this thread.
POE is in the best state it has ever been. Sounds like the issue lies with you OP, not with the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info