So tired of the player base in this game.

"
Belegur85 wrote:
Party because they monetized from stash tabs, but also they don't wan't the game to be an AH sim.

The game is already a market simulator. I don't think an AH would change anything. People that practically live for trade will do that regardless of the system, but an AH would help the rest of us. The currency exchange is my new favorite feature, and I usually hate trading. No drama, no stress about triple checking everything, no interruptions when you're busy, and no wasting time trying to contact someone that for whatever reason just ignores you.
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
it's like "free trading" in poe again comes down to players paying full attention to 1c trades.

but getting wet fingers, all sweathy cloths and rarely paying attention to 1000c++ trades.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
lupasvasile wrote:
"
Belegur85 wrote:
Party because they monetized from stash tabs, but also they don't wan't the game to be an AH sim.

The game is already a market simulator. I don't think an AH would change anything. People that practically live for trade will do that regardless of the system, but an AH would help the rest of us. The currency exchange is my new favorite feature, and I usually hate trading. No drama, no stress about triple checking everything, no interruptions when you're busy, and no wasting time trying to contact someone that for whatever reason just ignores you.

with that attitude i don't really wanna tell you that live ends at one point.

because someone made a system worse is no reason to fully stomp it into the ground.

i think with the coexisting systems where one allows for mistakes when selling items and the inflexible, misantroph, lifeless exchange system for currency items they found the right mix.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 15, 2024, 1:46:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info