Thaumaturgic Dust

Absoltely nota buff. A lie as usual abot hard nerfs. At least have the backbone of saying you nerfed it.

After the "buff" my ship haul was pretty much deleted. From divines to 1-2 chaoses. Dust was so hard nerfed it's practically deleted.

Honestly the insincere lies are the worst part. Don't you think it wont be obvious to anyone who tries it? shame.
Last edited by Eshu on Aug 13, 2024, 11:40:17 PM
The sooner I get the conditional Settlers bosses challenge done, I think I'm gonna stop worrying about farming gold and go to some other content in the game that is more fun. Blight's been a treat, but leveling is pain and I'm only doing it for the gold.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 14, 2024, 1:03:08 AM
Yep. I used to do 1-2k each plant and a few hundred bars with 10k dust and get 20-30c and a couple divines here and there, maybe some tattoos/runes.

I did 3 100k shipments and got about 8c total.

Done with this league, great job killing the league GGG. Nice. Can't have nice things and just enjoy the game. I don't get it. Why.

Why did you do this.
~ Seph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info