Gold drops are too low

"
geliskhanov wrote:
https://transfiles.ru/fbghk if urls are allowed here.
They are, and I went ahead and made it a link.
100% agree, same for the number of runes that drop from league bosses

and needing the gold on you to make currency exchange is so stupid when the npc where you do it is part of the league mechanic, same for the damn runesmithing upgrades

also found that searing/eater influenced items don't get the benefit of 50% increased dust per influence type

once again, ggg take a decent league mechanic and half-a**e it
Last edited by 5K0RP10 on Aug 12, 2024, 8:12:29 AM
"
geliskhanov wrote:
"
Could you share your atlas if you don't mind?
https://transfiles.ru/fbghk if urls are allowed here.
mostly scarabs, maps, shrines for farming. Shrines got additional packs of mobs, scarabs with additional packs and size of packs. Its first atlas, second preparing for grinding maven and logbooks, bosses.
can u share it gain pls or pm me to see it i have the same problem of gold farming ty
"
geliskhanov wrote:
More explict modifiers map has = more gold you get. If your map has 4-5 modifiers you can expect getting 3-4k gold per map. I got 13 modifers and i get 11k per map.

BTW Grinding in ARPG is not for casual players.

Isn't grinding the most casual activity. It doesn't require skill but time. Sure game knowledge increases efficiency, but the actual act of grinding usually means fighting enemies that aren't a threat.

I think they missed the mark on bad gold gain, and they should have buffed it day like 5.
Last edited by roundishcap on Sep 5, 2024, 12:00:38 PM
They should make every map boss drop a lot of gold, like 10-20k depending on the map quant, the amount of ore you get should also scale with quant very aggressively so that port quotas for ores/bars aren't such a boring grind. And like, make uber bosses drop 50k gold AT LEAST because why would uber sirus drop 128 gold yet some random lvl83 pirate boss drops 50k lol, that makes no sense.

Also like some people have mentioned here a lot of random league mechanics/league monsters just drop zero gold, that needs to be fixed and ALL content should drop at least a good amount of gold, because its a horrible feeling to be like "hmm I wanna go do Heist,Blight etc. but oh nooo it doesn't generate as much gold as rushing t16 maps so my town won't be functioning for longer". The gold drops weren't thought out very well before this league launched, also its weird that magic monsters drop the most gold? Why not rares? Rares and unique bosses should drop way more than like 500 gold. It's also a tragedy that Sanctum drops 0 gold lol, haven't been able to run as much of it this league as I wanted because "oh no my town"
Last edited by Toforto on Sep 5, 2024, 1:44:57 PM
"
Toforto wrote:
And like, make uber bosses drop 50k gold AT LEAST because why would uber sirus drop 128 gold yet some random lvl83 pirate boss drops 50k lol, that makes no sense.

It make perfect sense - as those bosses are league bosses.

We get plenty of gold, just about as much as you deserve for your time, effort and strategy. Do you want to max out your town, run it 24/7 and print mirrors? Then be ready to farm for it, don't expect it to be handled for free.

"
Toforto wrote:
ALL content should drop at least a good amount of gold, because its a horrible feeling to be like "hmm I wanna go do Heist,Blight etc. but oh nooo it doesn't generate as much gold as rushing t16 maps so my town won't be functioning for longer".

No, it doesn't. It just sounds like FOMO, you want to run something, but you are afraid you will miss on gold, so you wouldn't run your town for 24h, and maybe miss that shiny mirror... Nah, you can and should control your FOMO.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:
And like, make uber bosses drop 50k gold AT LEAST because why would uber sirus drop 128 gold yet some random lvl83 pirate boss drops 50k lol, that makes no sense.

We get plenty of gold, just about as much as you deserve for your time, effort and strategy. Do you want to max out your town, run it 24/7 and print mirrors? Then be ready to farm for it, don't expect it to be handled for free.

"
Toforto wrote:
ALL content should drop at least a good amount of gold, because its a horrible feeling to be like "hmm I wanna go do Heist,Blight etc. but oh nooo it doesn't generate as much gold as rushing t16 maps so my town won't be functioning for longer".

No, it doesn't. It just sounds like FOMO, you want to run something, but you are afraid you will miss on gold, so you wouldn't run your town for 24h, and maybe miss that shiny mirror... Nah, you can and should control your FOMO.

Nobody said anything about fomo. The gold drops are simply flawed and need to be buffed. This has nothing to do with the players "earning" anything. If you want that kind of gameplay go play ssf hc ruthless or something. It isn't even about farming for 24 hours of runtime for the town, that can easily be done. The problem is not all content drops gold lol, you're completely missing the point.
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:

"
Toforto wrote:

Nobody said anything about fomo. The gold drops are simply flawed and need to be buffed. This has nothing to do with the players "earning" anything. If you want that kind of gameplay go play ssf hc ruthless or something. It isn't even about farming for 24 hours of runtime for the town, that can easily be done. The problem is not all content drops gold lol, you're completely missing the point.

Its between the lines. Gold drops can be absurd, so no, there is absolutely no reason to buff it - just juice your maps if you want gold. There is nothing "ssf hc ruthless" in trade league, this is absurd statement. You can get so much gold in one T16 map it can last for hours.

Point is - maps were always main source of league fuel - synthesis, heist contracts and blueprints, sulphite. And that is fine. Thing is - gold drop with scaling and best way to scale it through maps. Otherwise if Sirus would drop 50k gold, I would be in billions now.

If you feel that you're missing out (FOMO) on settlers content because you do something else it is just it - FOMO. You pick what you want to run, or do you pick what FOMO force you to run?

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Sep 5, 2024, 7:21:34 PM
So anyway, gold drops need to be heavily reworked and buffed across the board.
"
Toforto wrote:
So anyway, gold drops need to be heavily reworked and buffed across the board.

Why would they if they're fine? Delve drop more the deeper you go, and adequate to amount of monsters (a lot less than maps), similar with sanctum or bosses. It would be weird if boss that can be killed quickly would drop more gold than juiced map.

Anyway, as any league, fuel was found in maps, and as it is mostly this time, so nothing surprising here.

Best solution is, if you want gold, juice your map hard. If you want to do something else, do something else. If you want both, do one first, then do other next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info