Gold drops are too low

GGG, please ask yourself, how many hours a day can we expect our players to grind maps for gold? Is it 8 hours a day? 4? 2?

How many hours a day should a player need to play in order to maintain a fully functioning town for 24 hours? Again, is it 8? 4? 2?

Currently, anyone who isn't a full-time PoE player with an actual job is struggling to get enough gold to fund the league mechanic you worked so hard on.
We can't afford to have mappers running, ships going, farmers working, etc. etc.

Please consider increasing the gold drops or reducing the wages of our workers so actual normal people like myself can enjoy the league without feeling like I have to constantly grind for gold.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2024, 8:14:23 AM
I get around 7-10k per 5 minutes running T16. I think it’s fairly balanced and people who play more should get more. It’s a fair system and if you just play for 1 hour every day you shouldn’t expect the same rewards as someone who plays longer.
"
Jaikai wrote:
I get around 7-10k per 5 minutes running T16. I think it’s fairly balanced and people who play more should get more. It’s a fair system and if you just play for 1 hour every day you shouldn’t expect the same rewards as someone who plays longer.

If you farm 10k gold for 5 minutes T16 map it means to have active workers for 1 hour (they spend ~45-60k) you need to play 1 hour straight and we are talking about mappers and farmers only.
And there is a lot of chances that with 1% chance to die - your Tier 10 mapper will die, so you need to reroll workers to have mappers back (which consume a lot of gold as well).
Also, Black Market not included, disenchanters, shippers, smithers and miners not included. Is it really fairly balanced? What about players that couldn't get 5-10k from T16 map because they are more casual players or don't have enough time to farm it or they haven't build to clear T16 for 5min.
What about players that prefer playing heist/blight(even blight-ravaged) or boss farming?
More explict modifiers map has = more gold you get. If your map has 4-5 modifiers you can expect getting 3-4k gold per map. I got 13 modifers and i get 11k per map.

BTW Grinding in ARPG is not for casual players.
Last edited by geliskhanov on Aug 12, 2024, 5:54:23 AM
1k gold or less for breachstone, ggg trolling this league, same low gold with blight etc.
"
geliskhanov wrote:
More explict modifiers map has = more gold you get. If your map has 4-5 modifiers you can expect getting 3-4k gold per map. I got 13 modifers and i get 11k per map.

Grinding T16-T17 map you mean? Did you skip the part regarding other league mechanics or what? Some players like to run uber lab, blight, heist, sanctum, legion, breach, boss farm and they receive around zero gold. It sill fair enough? No one said that you should farm gold afk or get it by free but it should be balanced still.
You can run extra juiced maps for an hour or two and make like 500k - 800k and be all set for a while to tackle other content of your desire.

The amount of gold is actually not too low and you start to stockpile a never depleting board once you're done with all your upgrades and npc fishing just by doing a little bit of mapping.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 12, 2024, 6:07:54 AM
"
ForsesGIT wrote:
"
geliskhanov wrote:

Grinding T16-T17 map you mean? Did you skip the part regarding other league mechanics or what? Some players like to run uber lab, blight, heist, sanctum, legion, breach, boss farm and they receive around zero gold. It sill fair enough? No one said that you should farm gold afk or get it by free but it should be balanced still.

I'm talking about t14-t17 maps only. I farmed t14 map right now for 17k gold. I havent tried farming gold in other leagues mechanics, cause i know that i wont get more than in any map.
Last edited by geliskhanov on Aug 12, 2024, 6:21:01 AM
"
geliskhanov wrote:
"
ForsesGIT wrote:
"
geliskhanov wrote:

I'm talking about t14-t17 maps only. I farmed t14 map right now for 17k gold. I havent tried farming gold in other leagues mechanics, cause i know that i wont get more than in any map.

Could you share your atlas if you don't mind?
"
Could you share your atlas if you don't mind?
https://transfiles.ru/fbghk if urls are allowed here.
mostly scarabs, maps, shrines for farming. Shrines got additional packs of mobs, scarabs with additional packs and size of packs. Its first atlas, second preparing for grinding maven and logbooks, bosses.
Last edited by geliskhanov on Aug 12, 2024, 6:51:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info