Gold's drop rate makes Kingsmarch feels like old league mechanic going core

"
Zakk777 wrote:
"
exsea wrote:
i'll chime in and repeat this.

gold rates are kinda fine i feel. you need to WORK to get decent amount of gold.

what is not fine is the upkeep.

the upkeep costs only go up with no easy way to keep them down.

No. Main thing is not fine imo is the only way to farm gold - MAPPING ONLY. And only a few ways with a few mechanics in game with many good mechanics to choose.

If they not adapt gold drops for boss sets rotas, expedition logbooks etc, they should adapt different atlas mechanics to fair gold drops. If there is only one or two streamer gold farming merthods, the diffrerent mechanics should be at least fair for handle basic city addon+ selling corrency.

Example: Pasives in atlas tree for gold drops in strongboxes, or if not touching atlas tree just changing gold drops from blights etc.

thats true too.

i have no incentive to run other content as i would not be getting as much gold
[Removed by Support]
If you can´t keep up with Gold you are NOT meant to use everything Kingsmarch has to offer. Then you simply skip the Mapping Part.

You can´t expect to play less than everyone else who is working hard for it to have the same result. The only thing i agree with is that gold should drop from every mechanic so you can decide freely what you wanna play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info