"
Mashgesture wrote:

What mechanics are you running?

mostly t17 ambush since its one of the best strats atm but done alot so far

"
Complete Tier 17 maps (4/50)

Please, you don't even run t17.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
xenstar wrote:

mostly t17 ambush since its one of the best strats atm but done alot so far

Bro just got himself walked right into that lol

Spoiler

Yea you dont run 17s and the ones you do run you dont even have any quant on them. Which tells me either of two things:

1) The 4 of these that you ran, you ran with a bisection scarab
2) Your atlas is not optimized at all for mapping quantity

Conversation is now over, cant even have someone tell us the truth.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 8, 2024, 2:51:29 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Bro just got himself walked right into that lol

Spoiler

Yea you dont run 17s and the ones you do run you dont even have any quant on them. Which tells me either of two things:

1) The 4 of these that you ran, you ran with a bisection scarab
2) Your atlas is not optimized at all for mapping quantity

Conversation is now over, cant even have someone tell us the truth.

LOOOOOOOL i do not do the bosses xD i dont need to do bosses wtf you on about xD you guys are funny tho
Spoiler

This is my tree for t17 boxes fuck the bosses i dont need to kill them to make profit ;)
Last edited by xenstar on Aug 8, 2024, 3:14:24 PM
Yea if that was the case you would have 1 completion not 4. As if you skip out on fragment drops, which is even more profit.

On a LS character of all things.... lmfao.

And that tree tells me you used bisection scarabs for the 4 kills you got. Lol

You realize those scarabs lower the quantity and rarity on the map right? When you remove mods thats what happens. LMFAO

Mans doubling down on lying and exposing himself. Its over
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 8, 2024, 3:22:59 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:
Yea if that was the case you would have 1 completion not 4.

Mans doubling down on lying. Its over

look at my amulet you bozo i was tying to get that at first tho bosses was too hard on this char since i did not invest what i have cuz i wanna make another char just not sure what yet just cuz you think you are smart does not mean you are LOL
"
xenstar wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:
Yea if that was the case you would have 1 completion not 4.

Mans doubling down on lying. Its over

look at my amulet you bozo i was tying to get that at first tho bosses was too hard on this char since i did not invest what i have cuz i wanna make another char just not sure what yet just cuz you think you are smart does not mean you are LOL

You dont need to make another char, you need to .... git ____.

When you finally get your farm strat up and running let me know, ill sell you one of these at a discount.

"
Mashgesture wrote:

You dont need to make another char, you need to .... git ____.

When you finally get your farm strat up and running let me know, ill sell you one of these at a discount.

nah dude i dont xD i wanna play something else LS is good if not the best mapper this league but i wanna play something like sweep looks hella fun when set up right i could easy build this char to the sky but i dont want to

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info