Sanctum is one of the most detrimental league mechanics.

"
jeppejack wrote:
need to make it way harder to trivialize the whole sanctum mechanic, so you cant ever die, bosses might need even more invul in there or something.

Sanctum may be a safe way to level, but it's also the slowest in the game. I know this from experience, having grind my way to 100 twice over 2 different leagues through Sanctum. Took well over a month. God forbid solo players be allowed to reach 100 without having to shell currency for level carries.

Just admit you don't know how to make currency and you want to scapegoat Sanctum.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 10, 2024, 5:34:56 PM
need to make it way harder to trivialize the whole sanctum mechanic, so you cant ever die, bosses might need even more invul in there or something.
Its always nice to see people complaining about being poor happen every league.
Why am I still here
"
jeppejack wrote:

in what world is 4d+ per hour a decent amount in todays poe ? Most t17, sanctum specific builds etc are printing 15 upwards of 20+ div an hour ?

Dont get me wrong had it been like 4 vs 6 or so div, it would be fine but there are farms out there giving you 5x as many divs an hour or more than the ones you listed and HOGM is also a really specific build strat. Where is simply runnig maps with the things actually on the atlas map and sustaining them yourself ?

I just want to go back to legions, breaches, abyss as a well rounded above average farming strat, now they are far behind.

You dreaming mate or watching too much twitch, I have 100+ mil dps hex miner for sanctum and its 8d average per hour.

best currency farm this league is not even sanctum it's cartho scrabs printing 8 mod corrupted maps. You can sell 20-25x 8 mod corrupted for 1d, and it drops 20+ maps per map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wm8ONWyuQI
A fact is a statement that can be supported to be true or false by data or evidence. In contrast, an opinion is a personal expression of a person’s feelings or thoughts that may or may not be based in data.
I litterally have several characters with headhunters and other stuff in standard, unless i put em in the stash lol. But no i do know how to make currency, but it sounds like you have no arguments so you just attack the person instead, cause your debate skills are that mediocre i guess ;)
ohh so you´re bad i guess, only able to get 8d out of sanctum, maybe if you werent so slow it wouldnt be that low for you, but what do you know.

Either way you aren´t disproving what i am saying but proving it. There are absolutely 10-15+ d/h sanctum runners out there lmao, point is there is no char investment for it in comparison to previous mechanics that required layers of defenses and massive dmg.
"
drklrd wrote:
"
jeppejack wrote:

in what world is 4d+ per hour a decent amount in todays poe ? Most t17, sanctum specific builds etc are printing 15 upwards of 20+ div an hour ?

Dont get me wrong had it been like 4 vs 6 or so div, it would be fine but there are farms out there giving you 5x as many divs an hour or more than the ones you listed and HOGM is also a really specific build strat. Where is simply runnig maps with the things actually on the atlas map and sustaining them yourself ?

I just want to go back to legions, breaches, abyss as a well rounded above average farming strat, now they are far behind.

You dreaming mate or watching too much twitch, I have 100+ mil dps hex miner for sanctum and its 8d average per hour.

best currency farm this league is not even sanctum it's cartho scrabs printing 8 mod corrupted maps. You can sell 20-25x 8 mod corrupted for 1d, and it drops 20+ maps per map

8 mod map sellling has massive amounts of competition and the div per hour is nowhere near 20+ div lol, even his estimate was totally off on both the prices of map investment and the return + it doesnt factor in all the selling time either lol.
I really believe people making posts like these barely ever touch any kind of content.

Getting 20+ div/hour out of sanctum, barring some stupidly lucky RNG, requires a huge amount of investment, some knowledge and skill. I guarantee you, if I give you a fully built mirror-tier char you barely make 10div/hour running it.

Meanwhile you can get the same amount in almost any T16 strat with a decently built around 20div worth of investment char (less if you are skilled and/or knowledgeable about game mechanics) - this from the perspective of someone who has tried almost all farming strategies this league and does not use TFT.

I make around 20-50 div/day playing a few hours, non-efficiently (because I prioritize fun over currency), something different every day mostly (though I do repeat a lot of content, such as Maven for the wok gems or blight because I really enjoy it).

Sanctum is profitable, as it should be, but so is everything else. Whoever says different has either never run sanctum or has no idea how to build a profitable farming strategy. Which is totally fine, but try asking about that instead of complaining about things you know nothing about.
"
jeppejack wrote:
"
drklrd wrote:
"
jeppejack wrote:

8 mod map sellling has massive amounts of competition and the div per hour is nowhere near 20+ div lol, even his estimate was totally off on both the prices of map investment and the return + it doesnt factor in all the selling time either lol.

Its a you problem if you compare yourself with everything out there. Div/h is just for FOMO people. Nobody cares if you grinded your Mageblood in 2 Days or in 2 Weeks. Its the same Belt with the same Power. Thats for everything in PoE. Just because u don´t like something like Sanctum it doesnt mean its in a bad shape. Just don´t do it and do your own thing.

I did this league almost everything besides Delving and Ultimatum because they seem to be boring to me. And yes Ultimatum prints currency with low investment.

I dislike Sanctum - it's insanely repetitive and boring
Auctioneer House - is a MUST!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info