My thoughts on the state of POE atm

"
xenstar wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

random drop is not nerfed. For me it is even bigger than previous leagues, excluding affliction. But affliction is over.

sounds to me like you didnt do ghosting or legion before nerf (was in patch notes) the league it was nerfed

Those were exploits.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
xenstar wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

random drop is not nerfed. For me it is even bigger than previous leagues, excluding affliction. But affliction is over.

sounds to me like you didnt do ghosting or legion before nerf (was in patch notes) the league it was nerfed

Those were exploits.

not talking about last league
"
xenstar wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

random drop is not nerfed..

(...)
not talking about last league

I'm talking specifically about random drops from random monsters, and those are not nerfed.

EDIT: If you want to talk about nerfs to some league specific stuff, quote patch notes. And I don't think they're relevant.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 8, 2024, 4:32:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info