My thoughts on the state of POE atm

"
xenstar wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

Loot is literally the same since the last couple of leagues, but I can't stress enough how important it is to remind people that affliction league is long long over lol

oh yes i know tho does not change the fact they nerfed it over last many leagues then they give us a bit back just to nerf again

affliction was fun but way to broken but at the same time this league is way to dull

Loot is constantly buffed since Kalandra, and compared to old leagues, we are showered in loot in recent leagues.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 8, 2024, 2:33:01 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

Loot is constantly buffed since Kalandra, and compared to old leagues, we are showered in loot in recent leagues.

Not sure what world you live in but no just no.. kalandra was one of the first leagues with the "bad" loot if i remember correctly and yes they nerf it every league then they give us like a 30% buff then they nerf again
"
xenstar wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Not sure what world you live in but no just no.. kalandra was one of the first leagues with the "bad" loot if i remember correctly and yes they nerf it every league then they give us like a 30% buff then they nerf again

Some players will always feel nerfed and fomo, but not because game changed. There is no nerf.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:

Some players will always feel nerfed and fomo, but not because game changed. There is no nerf.

and some players will allways say there is no nerf cuz they never played a 3 man or 5 man party or even tried real endgame grind

so lets leave it at you have one veiw i have another so we can both have our veiw on the game
"
xenstar wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

and some players will allways say there is no nerf cuz they never played a 3 man or 5 man party or even tried real endgame grind

so lets leave it at you have one veiw i have another so we can both have our veiw on the game

As such player, who is mostly doing endgame, I can tell you there was no loot nerf. There was MF nerf for a good reason, but for those who didn't abuse MF party, nothing changed.

Some have barely played the game, and this make their opinion less valid.

Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 8, 2024, 3:44:27 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

As such player, who is mostly doing endgame, I can tell you there was no loot nerf. There was MF nerf for a good reason, but for those who didn't abuse MF, nothing changed.

sure quant was removed as it should be, tho from what ive seen so fair both videos and my own playing the loot is not what it once was

im not saying there is major nerfs from last league to this one but there are still nerfs to scarabs especially btb was removed and some other small stuff :)
"
xenstar wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

As such player, who is mostly doing endgame, I can tell you there was no loot nerf. There was MF nerf for a good reason, but for those who didn't abuse MF, nothing changed.

sure quant was removed as it should be, tho from what ive seen so fair both videos and my own playing the loot is not what it once was

im not saying there is major nerfs from last league to this one but there are still nerfs to scarabs especially btb was removed and some other small stuff :)

Overall loot didn't changed. T16 is still full of cash. In the end you can use 5 scarabs, so a buff compensating for changes.

Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 8, 2024, 3:51:57 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

Overall loot didn't changed. T16 is still full of cash.

you know we are only talking rng drops in maps not concistent drops like essence that did not change but the amount of drops you get from mobs and deli mirrors and so on is nerfed thats just how it is, its even in the patch notes if you look for it
"
xenstar wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Overall loot didn't changed. T16 is still full of cash.

you know we are only talking rng drops in maps not concistent drops like essence that did not change but the amount of drops you get from mobs and deli mirrors and so on is nerfed thats just how it is, its even in the patch notes if you look for it

random drop is not nerfed. For me it is even bigger than previous leagues, excluding affliction. But affliction is over.

Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 8, 2024, 3:56:11 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

random drop is not nerfed. For me it is even bigger than previous leagues, excluding affliction. But affliction is over.

sounds to me like you didnt do ghosting or legion before nerf (was in patch notes) the league it was nerfed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info