GGG- Please REVERT recombinators to their FORMER glory

I think players that have good random chance results when creating or getting loot can't comprehend how bad the recombinator and ground loot is right now.

I can't justify using any scarab because they sell for more than I would get off them.

Same with the recombinator. The odds are so low that just vendoring for alteration shards is more profitable. The odds for failure are too large. It isn't like 3/5 success rate, it is more like a billion fails to 1 success. Why even bother?

GGG ultra rarity didn't feel fun this league, never did before really.
This is also my experience, tried to recombinate:

+1-to-chaos-skill and +1-to-all skill to an amulet on a mod pool of 2: 5of5 resulted in 1 mod

+1-to-chaos-skill and +1-to-all skill to an amulet on a mod pool of 3: 3of5 deletes the skill mods and result have 1 mod - non-skilled, 2of5 1 skill mod and 1 non skill mod

+1-to-chaos-skill and +1-to-all skill to an amulet on a mod pool of 4 (2 extra mods are same(life)): 5of6 resulted in 1 mod - deletes the skill mods and gives you only life, 1of6 - 1 skill and 1 non-skill mod

It's a shame I have to find those things out in the forums after deleting the small currency I have - it's so much fun - 9 out of 10 dentists approve!!!

Do not use those recombinators on low weight mods, when there is no official statement by ggg of how those things works - the purpose is to sink currency!

Kinda looks like a lazy attempt to add features! Mmmm?
Last edited by tosshs on Aug 11, 2024, 2:52:09 AM
Since it is promised they will announce any change to allow people to use the legacy version before the change

They need to decouple the legacy recombinator with the current non-tradeable league version

Since it is legacy , the supply is limited and it has no harm to have even more GG items in Standard

It is about trust. I am not sure the statement back in 3.19 was actually written by Bex or not, but GGG as a team need to honor that statement

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3290585

"
we are looking for a way to bring them back in the future. If and when we do so, existing Recombinators will likely change their function to work however the new ones function. We'll signal this in the news beforehand so that you can make sure to consume existing ones if you prefer how they used to work.

There is ZERO word on 3.25 patch notes about recombinbator
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Item editor league was last league.
You'll get your next editor league probably in two years again!
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
neohongkong wrote:
Since it is promised they will announce any change to allow people to use the legacy version before the change

They need to decouple the legacy recombinator with the current non-tradeable league version

Since it is legacy , the supply is limited and it has no harm to have even more GG items in Standard

It is about trust. I am not sure the statement back in 3.19 was actually written by Bex or not, but GGG as a team need to honor that statement

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3290585

"
we are looking for a way to bring them back in the future. If and when we do so, existing Recombinators will likely change their function to work however the new ones function. We'll signal this in the news beforehand so that you can make sure to consume existing ones if you prefer how they used to work.

There is ZERO word on 3.25 patch notes about recombinbator

Do not rely on GGG doing stuff, just do it yourself, dont use recombinators, dont even upgrade it in kingsmarch, it's better for you

PS: The mechanic basicly counts the sheeps, the madness of ppl plain this game
Last edited by tosshs on Aug 11, 2024, 4:23:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info