Viper Strike of the Mamba +Profane Bloom = bad combo

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Most of your problems in life will solve themselves if you can start admitting to yourself when you're wrong and actually make improvements. It's gonna be liberating.

Everyone who has commented here has told you the same, basically. Most of whom have 10x as much experience at the game than you, from what I can tell. Maybe that should tell you something.

See, you do not understand, this is sad

I am not in the "Help" category, i am not here to fix a build, again, remove that from your mouth

I'm not here to accept a solution that involve nitpicking with a modifier that sounds contradictory to the build i am playing, RP wise, it doesn't make sense

I am here, in the "Feedback and Suggestions" category, to suggest a change to a skill gem description, to make it easier to build a character with different options

Again, i repeat because you do not seem to understand and you need some little help, so i'll help ya brother

I am not here to fix a build, i am here, in the "Feedback and Suggestions" category, to suggest a change to a skill gem description, to make it easier to build a character with different options

If you need more help to understand my intent, let me know, i'll be happy to assist you

Last edited by ryuukk33 on Aug 14, 2024, 2:52:09 AM
Yes you are, and as I won't get tired of repeating myself your Feedback is based on you choosing 2 things that don't synergize together and sayingg they should, when all the signs had been there that they wouldn't.

Denying objective reality just doesn't do it.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Yes you are, and as I won't get tired of repeating myself your Feedback is based on you choosing 2 things that don't synergize together and sayingg they should, when all the signs had been there that they wouldn't.

Denying objective reality just doesn't do it.

Brother, i made a suggestion, don't be telling i am wrong for wanting to make it synergize with occultist

Tell me that you don't think it make sense to have it, i'll understand that it's your opinion

You are angry that i make suggestions and have a critical opinion, something you are incapable of doing

You can learn that skill too brother, you'll become a free boy, or girl, and you'll be creative in all of your endeavors
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Aug 14, 2024, 3:13:08 AM
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:

Your inability to come up with solutions to the problems in your builds doesn't in any way indicate that the game is designed like diablo 4 (bad)

See, this is why PoE gets trashed by these players

Not because PoE is not casual friendly

But because you do not understand nor do you realize how wrong you are and how your suggestion makes no sense

It has nothing to do with Pathfinder or Occultist. If you want to play a mamba build, you're not supposed to have any other ability that is able to inflict poison. Very simple tbh.

My suggestion makes perfect sense because it would instantly solve your problem of profane bloom inflicting poison.

Profane Bloom+Mamba isn't a bad combo, it's only a bad combo in your build. It would take me 5 minutes to make a build that can use both effectively
Last edited by auspexa on Aug 14, 2024, 3:40:55 AM
"
auspexa wrote:

It has nothing to do with Pathfinder or Occultist. If you want to play a mamba build, you're not supposed to have any other ability that is able to inflict poison. Very simple tbh.

My suggestion makes perfect sense because it would instantly solve your problem of profane bloom inflicting poison.

Profane Bloom+Mamba isn't a bad combo, it's only a bad combo in your build. It would take me 5 minutes to make a build that can use both effectively

Again, i repeat because you do not seem to understand and you need some little help, so i'll help ya brother

I am not here to fix a build, i am here, in the "Feedback and Suggestions" category, to suggest a change to a skill gem description, to make it easier to build a character with different options

If you need more help to understand my intent, let me know, i'll be happy to assist you

To say it bluntly: not all feedback is valuable. Making bad decisions then blaming the game for functioning as it explicitly states is unnecessary.

Just go back through the replies if you need a reminder.

And honestly, calling people angry while sprinkling ad hominem through your replies is ironic.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Aug 14, 2024, 4:08:42 AM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
To say it bluntly: not all feedback is valuable.

I agree with you

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Making bad decisions then blaming the game for functioning as it explicitly states is unnecessary.

Just go back through the replies if you need a reminder.

I suggest you read the definition of "feedback" and "suggestions"

You don't need to agree with my feedback and my suggestion

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

And honestly, calling people angry while sprinkling ad hominem through your replies is ironic.

Existence itself is ironic
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Aug 14, 2024, 4:17:56 AM
next on the list of suggestions based on "making things more compatible"

void manipulation supported worded so that it doesnt negate elemental damage
echoforge can not deal all types of damage
all damage can now inflict all statuses
etc

as a "thematic" builder, i too would like things to be different but in general i work with what i m given.

theres some pride and accomplishment putting pieces of a puzzle together.

being upset a piece cannot fit is different.

for sure its tragic that somethings dont work the way we would prefer but thats friction gives more pride and accomplishment for making your build work.

personally i still would prefer if i can have my ignites be converted into chaos damage, but it doesnt and i m fine with that.
[Removed by Support]
"
ryuukk33 wrote:

And you don't get it, it's already easy to build a character with different options. Doesn't mean it's hard just because you did it the wrong way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info