Save the League! Increase the Loot!

+1
Agreed, but I have little to no faith it will happen.
Devs should shove aside the idea of easy trade = low drop rates aside, because it's absurd.

The current state of dropped loot is ridiculous, I don't recall the last time loot was this bad (didn't played kalandra)
Pff, who even plays Standard?
Nothing wrong with the current loot.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Dude... everything is wrong with the loot. I tried t16. It's dead. Sure I can do Delirium+Alva+Beyond spam to get ~1 div per 3 maps (Simulacrum+Atzotl+random drop) with some lucky drops, but it's not enough in late game. I can do 4 memories per hour to turn my 5 divs to 10-12 divs. 15 divs, if I'm lucky. But this process is boring, and there is no gold. I can do sanctum to print currency. Same problem. Boring, no gold. Also, no gold means that I'm not able to do most of the league mechanics. No league mechanics = I'm playing freaking standart league... and I did play like that, because i wanted to upgrade my gear, so I could move to high-end content.

Moving to high tier farm. When you enter T17, you hope that you'll have at least some profit, so you can afford more T17 investment, because T17 are fun to run... but GGG nerfing every T17 strat to the ground every day, BEFORE most of players can even try them.

Rituals? With scarabs+Boss vessel+Atlas tree+perfect conditions... you get something like 17k tribute. 17K in fully juiced T17. 2 div investment. 17K tribute. 1 div in ritual is smthing like 6-7k tribute. Each reroll - 1.4k tribute. But most of the time conditions are not perfect. And you get 10-12k tribute. It's not enough to do rerolls and buy smthing good. Sure, you can reserve rewards to buy it cheaper later... But with 10-12k tribute it's always NOT ENOUGH. After 15 maps I've lost 20 divs.

Boxes? With same investment my friend barely made to +5-7 divs profit. Reason? Inderect nerfs.

Div cards? With today's hotfix it was nerfed to the ground.

And so on. While in sanctum with almost no investments you can just print currency...
Last edited by Lonely.Cat on Aug 5, 2024, 7:15:02 AM
For current state Poe becomes extremly unenjoyable to play. If this game becomes for t17maps runners olnly, looks like all we can do is stop playing. A shame, i really like league mechanic and city building =(
The problem is T17 runners are also struggling like hell.
"
Lonely.Cat wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Dude... everything is wrong with the loot. I tried t16. It's dead. Sure I can do Delirium+Alva+Beyond spam to get ~1 div per 3 maps (Simulacrum+Atzotl+random drop) with some lucky drops, but it's not enough in late game. I can do 4 memories per hour to turn my 5 divs to 10-12 divs. 15 divs, if I'm lucky. But this process is boring, and there is no gold. I can do sanctum to print currency. Same problem. Boring, no gold. Also, no gold means that I'm not able to do most of the league mechanics. No league mechanics = I'm playing freaking standart league... and I did play like that, because i wanted to upgrade my gear, so I could move to high-end content.

Moving to high tier farm. When you enter T17, you hope that you'll have at least some profit, so you can afford more T17 investment, because T17 are fun to run... because GGG nerfing every T17 strat to the ground every day, BEFORE most of players can even try them.

Rituals? With scarabs+Boss vessel+Atlas tree+perfect conditions... you get something like 17k tribute. 17K in fully juiced T17. 2 div investment. 17K favour. 1 div in ritual is smthing like 6-7k tribute. Each reroll - 1.4k tribute. But most of the time conditions are not perfect. And you get 10-12k tribute. It's not enough to do rerolls and buy smthing good. Sure, you can reserve rewards to buy it cheaper later... But with 10-12k tribute it's always NOT ENOUGH. After 15 maps I've lost 20 divs.

Boxes? With same investment my friend barely made to +5-7 divs profit. Reason? Inderect nerfs.

Div cards? With today's hotfix it was nerfed to the ground.

And so on. While in sanctum with almost no investments you can just print currency...

Then you are doing mapping incorrectly sorry I dont know what to tell you? But it honestly doesnt look like it see below:

Looking just solely at your gear it tells me that loot is not an issue. Those are some expensy crafts/uniques, assuming you bought them instead of crafted them/had them drop (which would contradict the loot problem if they did).

your weapon alone is at least 20, theres only one listed with that attack speed and cold roll for 40div currently. So im being extremely generous.

I dont even need to look up that chest piece of yours, thats $$$... 22% suppress T1 Max roll of T1 as well, AND 150+ life AND t1 res AND another t3 res, AND an open prefix, pfft.

Ralakesh early league, yea that was $$$. Currently 12/13, so I dont wanna know what price you paid for those. Probably more.

Max frenzy southbound thats more $$$

Your lethal is probably $$$, not a single 14442 even listed...

I could go on with what you are currently wearing, either you have the best crafting RNG in the world. Or you have the best loot finding RNG in the world, or you have plenty of currency due to having just fine loot drops to afford buying all this gear.

And t17 completions at over a dozen within the first week....all of them fortress so lets quick math that just on their value for selling alone, 14*80c ~7.5 divs just in t17 raw map drops...can guarentee you are at least getting another ~40c on a basic alch n go t16 map farm with a tree of course, not blank/progression....

So along with having a pretty solid setup, with extremely lucky (or bought) crafts/uniques, you are already breaking into t17 farms.

Yea loot isnt an issue. You want the league to be over in how long?

This honestly SCREAMS to me that its an affliction perspective, and not a realistic one.

Your opinions on sanctum have been true since they brought it back not sure why you are using sanctum as an example. Its been one of the best strats in the game for generating insane currency.

"
After 15 maps I've lost 20 divs.

So a gamble didnt work out?

Also if loot is so bad, where do you get these 20 divs, along with all the crazy other investment in your character you have, come from?

Just realize this thread was started by a person that doesnt even play the league.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 5, 2024, 7:58:19 AM
I didn't even like affliction. Literally ignored the mechanic.
THINGS DROPPED ANYWAY. Shit also dropped in Necropolis.

I think Affliction has mindfucked you more than those who you claim have fried dopamine receptors.

Everything SCREAMS Affliction to you...
Last edited by Bosscannon on Aug 5, 2024, 8:08:35 AM
+fucking1 !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info