Save the League! Increase the Loot!

+1
"
Uss_Liberty wrote:
Ya, I'm done and waiting for a patch. Playing other games till then.

did they say there is a patch coming?
"
Mashgesture wrote:
There was a nerf to loot?

Huh wierd.

Doing alright here, and Im spamming delve, possibly the worst currency in the game right now.

Loot has been nerfed and it feels a 75% buff is neededto reach previous state. Most rares drops NOTHING but gold atm. Even rare amulets seem to be nerfed and need a 200% buff in drop chance to reach previous state.
I dont care about MF or T17s because i dont like both of em and other reasons that are known well at this point. But if i play this game and got no loot its pointless. I like the league mechanic and a lot of the new stuff but farming T16s without getting something out of it means its pointless to play for me.
Last edited by falsecode101 on Aug 3, 2024, 3:25:34 PM
+1, I'm bored as shit and want to go back to loving the game I'm playing instead of posting here.

I hate scarabs, I hate T17s, I hate what's been done to ritual, and I hate the gutting of boss drops done in 3.24.
Last edited by JoshhAvatar on Aug 4, 2024, 1:03:36 AM
+1. Couldn't say it better.
yeah i had a lot of fun playing with friends but now its like, i dont want to invite them because theres literally no loot to share.

not wanting to play with friends cause it halfs my profit is shit =/ especially when it makes maps harder to complete
"
FransCap wrote:
+1

GGG devs only listen to asmongold and big content creators juicing up their game, if asmon brings this up in a youtube video, GGG will increase loot.

+1 for asmon fixing the loot in the game.
"
feral_nature wrote:
"
FransCap wrote:
+1

GGG devs only listen to asmongold and big content creators juicing up their game, if asmon brings this up in a youtube video, GGG will increase loot.

+1 for asmon fixing the loot in the game.

lmao what?

What in the world makes you guys think GGG is listening to Asmongold, of all people? He's not a PoE content creator, he's not even primarily an ARPG streamer, he's basically just a reaction video guy who occasionally plays games.
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info