Map Runners Failing

The only people who sign up for this lucrative job are failed adventurers. So they die. Also they steal 99% of all loot.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
The only people who sign up for this lucrative job are failed adventurers. So they die. Also they steal 99% of all loot.

Thats why after 8 from 15 mappers dissapeared with divines and mirrors they got in my maps, I fired the rest of them and stopped all off this xD

Will try after patches and updates.
I'm in the same boat. I JUST lost 3 map runners in less than 5 minutes after the patch running t2 maps. My map runners are t7 to t9. Totally, I've lost well over 20 runners in a week. It says 1% chance a map runner can be permanently killed in this map. There is NO way I hit that one percent this often. Ive even tried running NORMAL t1 maps with zero mods on them and my mappers STILL die.
Last edited by IQof3 on Aug 13, 2024, 10:01:14 PM
Hi there:

Hire the hightest possible mappers (IX,& X) they cost alot btw. if you want high level maps but rare you can try 1 magic affixe (10-13%) with alteration, then use regal, on a non-qual map ofc: you will stay below 30-40% quantity while having a rare map with a decent level... This is how i got my challenge for rare t14-t16. I think i had something like two deaths on 200 maps, and even: one of the mappers was rank 7 or 8 I think. Used only 1 team.

1% risk and 80-100% completion. If you want to trigger the bandit lord maybe it's necessary to take more risks, not sure if it works like ships, but you could use a lower (cheaper) rank team of mappers for such experiments...
Last edited by Universalis on Aug 14, 2024, 2:25:56 AM
I recently started the map device.

2x rank 6
1x rank 5
1x rank 4

4 portals.

Tier 1-5 white maps was 1% fail/death. ran around 30-40. No deaths.

Now i qued up tier 6 maps before work, said 10% chance to fail/death. So will be interesting when i get home to see how it ended up.

When i was at 2 portals at start i tested tier 1-3 runners but they died alot on tier 1 white maps. So i felt staying at 2 portals just had no value for me atm, im thankful that 4 portals and adding my rank 6 and 5 "carry" did the trick.

Im sure if you can get much stronger runners (rank 8-11 i think it was) they can solo or duo alot of low stuff.

Cant have to much Junk in your Stash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info