6000 hours of Melee Scientific Expert Tells You the Truth- Melee changes ACTUALLY 100% suck

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

why would I know what Ben thinks? Make an argument (:

Well if you're going to argue you have to debate counter Ben's points VS your points. That's how it works.

Will people believe literally the best player in the world whos pretty much one of the king melee's next to Alkaiser?

Or will they believe you?

Which evidence is more supporting?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 20, 2024, 7:18:43 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Well if you're going to argue you have to debate counter Ben's points VS your points. That's how it works.

Will people believe literally the best player in the world whos pretty much one of the king melee's next to Alkaiser?

I don't know anything about Ben, nor do I think that Alkaizer makes good builds for anything else but HC.

If there's an argument, I am listening. Mine are presented in this thread without anyone having to think who I am.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Yea ill stick with what Ben has to say
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

You and I are not Ben - why would I know what Ben thinks? Make an argument (:

I did and I hand waved your link of an expert having 100% totem up time as not relivant. You linked what I assume is Ben playing so I summed up what I've listened to about his feelings about melee as "glowing" (not entirely accurate if I'm being honest its probably glowing about some shit and sceptical about other shit, its a fluid situation man) and yours as "the sky is falling" the obvious implication is that your perception of this is not very accurate at all. Overly negative.

If you want me to state that outright as an argument well there you go.

Is melee better than spells? No not likely anyway. Is it better than it used to be and thus exciting for people who gravitate to it? Outside of the old "bionic mathil attack speed" meta yeah it is.

Do these changes "100% suck"?

Not in my opinion as a melee main and not according to any reputable or accomplished POE streamer who's opinions I give a shit about.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Jul 20, 2024, 7:30:03 PM
"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

You and I are not Ben - why would I know what Ben thinks? Make an argument (:

You linked what I assume is Ben playing

Not in my opinion as a melee main and not according to any reputable or accomplished POE streamer who's opinions I give a shit about.

That is not Ben playing, it is me.

Your opinion is Ben's opinion, which you don't understand, as you're unable to elaborate it beyond "he is glowing".
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
wouldn't the fact their "base" damage multiply by a lot now? chieftain is seeming strong with more attack damage and speed. but hey i only ever made wild strike years ago so im pretty out of touch with melee now
why are some people going by the streamers opinions? its their job to hype up the new league...of course they will be very optimistic about everything
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
why are some people going by the streamers opinions? its their job to hype up the new league...of course they will be very optimistic about everything

Because people on the forum cant even tell the truth see below

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Yea I tuned in.

20 mirror build with all PoB sliders maxed and "hoping" that some phys damage to ele modifiers stay in the game.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Your opinion is Ben's opinion, which you don't understand, as you're unable to elaborate it beyond "he is glowing".

I'm in Kiss' and Sidtherat's camp on this one and I think Kiss makes a good point here. If you guys understand what Mage and Ben are actually doing/saying it would be helpful (and should be easy for you) if anyone could list it up here or make a counter-list to Kiss' points.

thx
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jul 20, 2024, 9:44:34 PM
The horrible music i had to liste to on kmq vidéo is enough an argument already.

Last edited by SerialF on Jul 21, 2024, 12:29:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info