PS4 version - crashing a lot after update

Hi.
The PS4 crash fix patch is ready and should be released later today.
still crashing a lot
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
The PS4 crash fix patch is ready and should be released later today.

I feel like the patch fixed my issues in maps but just tried Delve after getting a report that it is still broken and indeed the game crashed after running several nodes of Delve
Playing on PS5.

Started to test a league starter and have 4 crashes in the acts.

One was picking up the crafting recipe right after killing Piety in A4, another was right after trying zone after finishing the Purity fight after Sin drops down.

The other 2 were just walking. Right after the bridge before the portal to Act 5 and the other was in the A5 Ruined Square.

This was all today. I started playing around 6PM central time in the US.
Hello, PS5, cache cleared and I keep crashing all the time when activating skill "molten shell". Not possible to play.
Delve crashes a lot when interacting with the cart & there is also some bug that if you die in a map you will bluescreen every time you try to go back into the map.

Also crash just from scrolling around my delve map from inside my hideout.
Last edited by NewYorkGiant- on Jul 20, 2024, 9:55:06 AM
Haunted Remains delve node does not complete. Encountered this 3 different times, all monsters dead, no completion of node.
A4 Piety fight in Belly still bugged.... So much for league start practice....
what is the update situation?
Playing on PS5

Decided to try and continue testing my league starter.

Killed Tukohama in A6 and went to zone after the fight and the game crashed.

Killed Shavronnne in A6 and went to zone after the fight and the game crashed.

With the Piety post fight crash in A4 and the Purity crash post fight in A5, I'm done until someone at least says something meaningful.

For us console plebs, I see bug reports in the PC section that seem really similar to mine, so maybe it's a POE problem and not just a console problem? Who knows, we'll only get some vague "oh, that's already fixed in the next patch, probably." response.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info