550 hours played this league and no divine mod lantern, not one.

"
Shakeyvick wrote:
Hey sorry if I came across as shaming. My reply was purely from surprise.

Whatever floats your boat I guess. As long as you aren't hurting anyone what you do with your life is no skin off my back.

And you're right, 550 hours in this league is a lot.

I didn't take it as shaming, don't worry. It's a big number. But I would argue its probably about "average" for those of us who have been around since alpha/beta days and are still here.

"
KopaKabana wrote:
Personally (my opinion alone, mind you) , i think this cases may be needed to be watched by professionals, it is NOT NORMAL!

Unhealthy? It's unhealthy to do something you love a lot? Why do you feel like you have the right to judge that? Because something about playing video games is different than doing any other thing you love to do for fun? I am a perfectly healthy man, with a good full time job, multiple side jobs, comfortable life, good health, etc. What's it to you how I spend my own time?

It is PERFECTLY normal to spend upwards of half your life doing things you personally LOVE to do.

And if I really wanted to judge....for someone who seemed to have nothing but negative comments to share for the first 2 years he played the game, still playing to this day seems far more unhealthy to me. Willingly putting yourself through torture for over a decade.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 30, 2024, 6:52:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info