3.24.2 Hotfix 5

"
lossforce wrote:
Im so sorry but these items still exist, this is so unfair ..
can u guys please do something about this ?

I 420.69% agree! This bug MUST and should be re-enabled!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
FIX INSTA CRASH PLS(3.24.3) =)
"
Demental wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Demental wrote:
It is quite something to see so many newer players, or players with very little play time and zero supporter packs advocate for the banning of other players.

Fine. I'll advocate for banning those who used or benefited from exploits. =9[.]9=

One in a dozen.

Way to move the goalposts, bucko. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
people with supporter packs from 8 years ago and people with less than 20 challenges telling GGG what to do on a league they dont play.

hilarious.
Last edited by Yavëtîl on May 6, 2024, 2:36:15 PM
"
Yavëtîl wrote:
people with supporter packs from 8 years ago and people with less than 20 challenges telling GGG what to do on a league they dont play.

hilarious.

Why people keep specifying 20 challenges like its the only way to play the game?

I have unlocked all maps, all voidstones, all bosses, and have spammed breach/legion because its all I wanted to do, and keep doing it.

13/40 challenges because none of the cosmetics appealed to my taste. prestige? whats that? is it edible?

"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:
"
Yavëtîl wrote:

hilarious.

Why people keep specifying 20 challenges like its the only way to play the game?

I have unlocked all maps, all voidstones, all bosses, and have spammed breach/legion because its all I wanted to do, and keep doing it.

13/40 challenges because none of the cosmetics appealed to my taste. prestige? whats that? is it edible?

listen bro, only paypig opinions matter. that's the law
looks like either way they deal with it there will be some angry folks. Best of luck to them. :}
"
Yavëtîl wrote:

hilarious.

because of these people with “Supporter Packs” you can play any league for free. Some people have a life and not like you, that's why they have done so few challenges
"
Yavëtîl wrote:

hilarious.

People who played the game for 10 years don't get a say. Weird flex. You must be worried
Let people keep the items, re-enable the craft for 2 weeks with a notice ingame, stuff will land in standard, remove the craft, make stuff legacy.. that's a good solution for everyone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info