Problem with GateWay (São Paulo server)

"
Managed to get a decent ping using ExitLag
Its a paid service, but at least for me its 39ms stable
Suffice to say, wont be putting a penny in the game until I can stop using this program

If this app/program/service helps or fixes your ping stability issues then there is a routing problem along the route between your normal connection and ggg servers.

It's literally in their promotional information for their service that your connection to the game server can or will be split between multiple routes to ensure stability with the lowest ping possible.

Without this service, your connection is taking the route that is believed to be the best route by your ISP which is the path you normally experience high ping issues.
Last edited by ps7ekken on May 22, 2024, 1:26:04 AM
"
ps7ekken wrote:
"
Managed to get a decent ping using ExitLag
Its a paid service, but at least for me its 39ms stable
Suffice to say, wont be putting a penny in the game until I can stop using this program

If this app/program/service helps or fixes your ping stability issues then there is a routing problem along the route between your normal connection and ggg servers.

It's literally in their promotional information for their service that your connection to the game server can or will be split between multiple routes to ensure stability with the lowest ping possible.

Without this service, your connection is taking the route that is believed to be the best route by your ISP which is the path you normally experience high ping issues.

Cool.
Wont be putting money on the game
That's definitely a choice you have. :)

Just letting you know, the routing issue between the data center server the game is hosted on and your home connection isn't a ggg issue.

At least you've found a solution that allows you to have a stable connection to the server, albeit at the cost of a service fee.
"
ps7ekken wrote:
That's definitely a choice you have. :)

Just letting you know, the routing issue between the data center server the game is hosted on and your home connection isn't a ggg issue.

At least you've found a solution that allows you to have a stable connection to the server, albeit at the cost of a service fee.

Problem affects many, ISP wont solve it. GGG is not at fault, its definetly in their interests to do something about it
Change hosting provider, contact ISP, replicate whatever they are doing on the ip subnet that actually works on the one that doesn't, etc, etc
Two months gone by and it's still happening. Today is notably worse, can't complete a lab without getting disconnected. Did the MTR and there's no packet loss, the problem seems to be with instances/routes. Usually you will disconnect while changing instances, sometimes latency just sky rockets and you get dced.

Copied the log and deleted what wasn't necessary: https://pastebin.com/pjxHhaVW

It might be an ISP problem, but still, GGG could try to do something about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info