Problem with GateWay (São Paulo server)

Since yesterday (27) I've been having this problem. The GateWay ping from my server (São Paulo) appears "?" and I can't log in. When I try to log in it says "failed to connect to instance". Sometimes I can log in, but after one or two screens the problem reappears.
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2024, 10:09:38 PM
Same here!!
BUMP. Happening the whole morning, unplayable, can't even load on hubs. "Disconnected" - "Failed to connect to instance" non-stop. Any fixes GGG? :)
Same! Also São Paulo server (though I'm from Argentina).
Same problem here, seems to be the Sao Paulo server
bump, actually unplayable right now.
Same here. The South America SP Realm have poor quality since the beginning, with instability and constant disconects for most ISPs, however, few weeks ago it has become completely unplayable.

It's a chronic route problem with the GGG server in São Paulo. I`m forced to play on US Realm with high latency (150ms), however, there are no disconnects and lag spikes.

The saddest thing is knowing that this problem has been reported for a long time, including threads on reddit, however, to date there has been no solution.

Please GGG, do something.
Sao Pablo is unplayable often, today has been especially bad.

I'm connecting from Argentina, my ISP is Claro, here is my WinMTR run:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/eN76Cp1B
They are definetely having issues. I've been doing Breach+beyond and when mobs spawn my ping goes up and down from 5ms to hundreds and my game goes into slow motion. Tried playing on mobile network and its the same, but playing in Washington is fine. Only in maps as well, if there are no mobs around my ping is fine.

I don't understand why GGG has had so many problems with São Paulo servers for so many years and never addressed it. I don't even want to spend money in this game if every league is gonna be like this.
I usually get stable 50-60 ms when playing in the Sao Paulo realm from Argentina. This past week, maybe two, it has been nearly unplayable. Has the reason for this been identified?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info