I think it's about time they made Rogue Harbor a solo instance(like Sanctum,Menagerie etc.)

I like having shared instances but I'm also in Standard which means less foot traffic and less lag/fps drops.
My game crashes in harbour occasionallly but reliably. That place is one big tragedy.
Last edited by BadAssTom on Jun 21, 2024, 4:33:32 PM
How do you propose they make money from the game? I assume a fair chunk of the revenue comes from people buying MTX which they want to show off. Removing areas where MTX is visible from being public would likely impact this.

I agree this league was annoying and off putting with the performance and nonsense going on in town areas/ hideout, but as someone who doesn't buy MTX or supporter packs I realize they still have to fund the game development somehow. On a plus note I think some of the things they added like to hideouts was pretty cool and doesn't impact me personally. If someone buys a cool turtle I'm not forced to buy it and I only see it when going to them for a trade. Obnoxious noise from people entering your hideout or in town is not so well thought out, but still how should they fund the game better than this? People get upset if they continually add stash tabs.
Give us the Planning Table and Adiyah/Whakano for hideout. Rogue Harbor can stay for those sane enough to stand 5 minutes in that place.

"
How do you propose they make money from the game?
Vault Pass, Stash tabs, Supporter packs, hideouts, skill effects, item effects same shit they been doing not sure how making Rogue Harbor a private instance makes a dent in any of that, not many people enjoy heist.

Towns are still around to show off MTX.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 25, 2024, 6:21:24 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
Give us the Planning Table and Adiyah/Whakano for hideout. Rogue Harbor can stay for those sane enough to stand 5 minutes in that place.

"
How do you propose they make money from the game?
Vault Pass, Stash tabs, Supporter packs, hideouts, skill effects, item effects same shit they been doing not sure how making Rogue Harbor a private instance makes a dent in any of that, not many people enjoy heist.

Towns are still around to show off MTX.

Yep exactly, if they really don't want to change this town for some reason then all they need to do is give us all the necessary NPCs and the planning table in hideout so we can do all blueprints and contracts there.
Lets get to the root of it. Pay to glow means you enjoy looking at it,
but also remember how fomo works, other people need to see your "air jordans"
and want them too!

rogue harbour like all other areas that are public are all about this.

what is the root cause? the need for money.

how does ggg get money without imbalancing the game? (xp boost items for sale
divines cost 1$ etc)

I suggest they charge a trivial easily paid base price like 5$ usd.

imagine that 5$ usd price removing the need for 20 tabs, reducing to a need for
12 tabs due to not having 19 million fragments to collect.

they are trying to foster fomo in rogue harbour, (and are failing, facing backlash. but why? need for money)

a free game that is not pay to win has to hunt for ways to.... encourage us
to pay money for convenience or vanity. I would like that requirement to be
offset by a downpayment that (for me at least) specifically reduces total
quantity of fragments (not their functionality) and therefore the need for
stash tabs, but also does not count on people getting pay to glow to fund the
game.

to be fair, maybe ggg could offer me the chance to pay 5$ usd to purchase
an option, right in the options screen itself.... to enable or disable OTHER
PEOPLES microtransactions..... I get my batwings, and my pets etc. but I wont
see any other peoples crap or their goblin bs.

find money without making life hard on EVERYONE ELSE. fewer fragments to track? we want that. FACT. we dont want NO fragments.... we want less than hundreds of them. F. 25 would be nice.

DOWN PAYMENT. GGG is recognized as AAA. ACT LIKE IT. command a downpayment.

stop with this 19 million fragments, so you better buy a few dozen stash tabs!

WE WANT TO GAME NOT MANAGE INVENTORY! KILL MONSTERS NOT INVENTORY BOTTLENECKS!

HOWWWWWW do you not get this? you are gamers? really? ggg?
Lol how have they still not fixed the texture flickering in this town, it looks horrible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info