I think it's about time they made Rogue Harbor a solo instance(like Sanctum,Menagerie etc.)

And again today someone enters and all textures disappear, grey screen, 10 fps. Unplayable. Fix it. Make it solo already. I will keep posting and re-bumping this post every single day until they make this town solo like it should be/give us heisting in hideout. It wasn't enough that they giga-nerfed rewards from Heist but they also want to stop people from enjoying it apparently by leaving this town as an mtx lagfest.(also goblin pet spam makes people go insane)

Make it solo. Like literally even trying to vendor items to the NPC in this town is a struggle, its such a complete joke.
Last edited by Toforto on May 10, 2024, 11:43:31 AM
It's a simple fix really it was done before.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
"
xPiranha wrote:
It's a simple fix really it was done before.

Yep exactly, it was solo at one point which makes it even weirder that they just leave it in the state its in now. All they need to do is bring back this change.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-Heist Enjoyer-
The Problem is that GGGs policy is that we have to see the MTX of other players.

Even if 99% of players prefer to not see them GGG doesn't care what the majority of players want, it stays their policy no matter what.

A great company would listen to the players and want to please them, not GGG

Its like the auction house debate, GGG have their policy and keep it, its so sad.
"
Aijendo wrote:
The Problem is that GGGs policy is that we have to see the MTX of other players.

Even if 99% of players prefer to not see them GGG doesn't care what the majority of players want, it stays their policy no matter what.

A great company would listen to the players and want to please them, not GGG

Its like the auction house debate, GGG have their policy and keep it, its so sad.

If that's really their policy that's disappointing,depressing and disgusting. Harming the experience of so many players just for some perceived "potentially more money" because "hurr durr seeing people's MTX makes you want to buy it". Well no, they're wrong. When I see someone's rainbow clown suit and goblin pet the only thing that makes me want to do is uninstall this game lol, I'm one of those stubborn people that will actively avoid anything that's pushed in my face or advertised. So it has the opposite effect, I have less of a desire or potential to spend money on mtx. Either way I'll keep re-bumping this post every day, this needs to change because people's games are literally crashing in this town(including me, crashed when going back from a grand heist wing to vendor my items). This company shouldn't expect people to have 5k PCs to play their decade-old game's specific content just because this one town isn't solo.
Agree with OP. Rogue Harbor sends my RTX 3080 into overdrive and the screen glitches constantly and occasionally crashes.

There is absolutely no reason for the zone to be so badly optimized. It's does not reflect well on GGG to leave a core game mechanic in such a sad state for so long.
Last edited by dautry on May 22, 2024, 5:12:55 AM
I don't think it necessarily needs to be a solo instance, even though it would certainly work, but it could probably do well to have fewer players per instance.

If changing it to a solo instance makes it more like delve then that would be a very bad move. The multiplayer mechanics of delve are so atrocious that honestly delve needs to be more like heist. Heist multiplayer is like a dream comparatively, so as long as whatever they might do doesn't mess up how smooth it is to play with friends then carry on.
Last edited by queakymart on Jun 5, 2024, 12:39:12 PM
Heist is a hard sell already with this much micromanagement involved in it (and absolute zero of atlas / scarab support for it - this was the only mechanic that did not receive big chance buffs and lost its sextants without any scarab replacement).

this lagfest in Rogue Harbor only adds insult to injury.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-Heist Enjoyer-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info